Halloween event extended a little

Comments

• Is kew spilling the beans :O! HE IS TELLING US THINGS.
  • It adds a bunch of things, but not the fall pack. That will come after.

There some new commands, new crafting things, a new sentry, a number of store changes, and the ultimate candy stuff.

By saying new commands.. i'm thinking of something like a command, when you type /floss dance our qbees will do the flossing dance?
    or /sleeping command etc..! Just guessing. >:-o

I would like to see these in future.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    Mr. Nero said:

It adds a bunch of things, but not the fall pack. That will come after.

There some new commands, new crafting things, a new sentry, a number of store changes, and the ultimate candy stuff.

By saying new commands.. i'm thinking of something like a command, when you type /floss dance our qbees will do the flossing dance?

I'm just hoping for a simple /who, so I can see a list of who is already in the realm with me when I jump into a new place.

JackFury said:

@SirKewberth
    Put black bombs back in the store
    Thank you, that is all.

Put Qbee bombs back in the store
    Thank you, that is all.
    Er, um, Qbee bombs ARE in the store...Cubit Store -> Items! -> Game (right next to the pulse bombs)
  • MORE CANDIES! :O
    =The Secret Item will be common xD
  • Mr. Nero said:

When Qbees start flossing will be the day I quit the game. This isn't Fortnite.
  • JackFury said:

Mr. Nero said:

When Qbees start flossing will be the day I quit the game. This isn't Fortnite.
    Same

*Devs quickly delete some of their codes*
  • What do you mean if they add flossing to the game you will quit! Flossing is an important part of dental hygiene! Qbees need to be able to have white teeth to match their white marshmallow exterior.
  • Give us Clan Updates Lol
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're kinda old so if we added /floss the qbees would proceed to methodically clean their teeth with string.
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited November 2018
    /breakthedancefloor

I would love to see Qbees with teeths. .

. . .in my nightmares
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The /bookmark command actually coming out instead of accidentally? :o
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    JackFury said:

Mr. Nero said:

When Qbees start flossing will be the day I quit the game. This isn't Fortnite
    Exactly.
    U said:

The /bookmark command actually coming out instead of accidentally? :o

Bookmark command is a string of code that was left in the game from back when the warpfood update was out.
  • Can't wait^^
  • what about useless candies?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember

what about useless candies?

Good question
  • pls add back Fadey foam on store !!! @SirKewberth
  • We're kinda old so if we added /floss the qbees would proceed to methodically clean their teeth with string.

comedy
  • Minified said:

We're kinda old so if we added /floss the qbees would proceed to methodically clean their teeth with string.

comedy
    hahaimage
  • I never played Fortnite so i don't know how it looks. Also they didn't invented these dances.
    But i would like to see more than just walking and sitting on certain places.
    I meant The Floss as "dance" example, and thought it would look cute on qbees.
    I'm not a fan of new school dances too, there is a lot of old dances, but i don't think it would be possible for you to make them in game.
  • Mr. Nero said:

I never played Fortnite so i don't know how it looks. Also they didn't invented these dances.
    I'm not a fan of new school dances too, there is a lot of old dances, but i don't think it would be possible for you to make them in game.

I know the dances weren't invented by Fortnite, nothing in Fortnite is original or was invented by Engine. But the thing is, no one was asking for dance emotes until Fortnite came along. It's not the first one to have dance emotes, but it seems to make a lot of people think every game needs them. I'd love to have emotes like waving, crossing arms, or stuff like that, but not dances.
  • JackFury said:

Mr. Nero said:

I never played Fortnite so i don't know how it looks. Also they didn't invented these dances.

I know the dances weren't invented by Fortnite, nothing in Fortnite is original or was invented by Engine. But the thing is, no one was asking for dance emotes until Fortnite came along. It's not the first one to have dance emotes, but it seems to make a lot of people think every game needs them. I'd love to have emotes like waving, crossing arms, or stuff like that, but not dances.
    Crossing arms shall be my pouting face. Who even needs regular emotes anymore.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2018
    Yay today update !!!! (not sure)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Looks like it will still be at least one more day guys. Probably tomorrow. Some delays on Android version.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited November 2018

Looks like it will still be at least one more day guys. Probably tomorrow. Some delays on Android version.

awwww :( first time android xD
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I never thought there would be a day, when we’re waiting on Android, not apple.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    U said:

Well actually we are now waiting for android after we have been waiting for apple...
  • U said:

Well actually we are now waiting for android after we have been waiting for apple...
    Yeah, that's what he just said Ele xD
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited November 2018
    Bummer about the delay...but it may be my saving grace...

Please everyone go to Icy Peaks, if you are able, so the door there resets. I really would like to get just one more mint (which is all I need to make one more ultimate)...I stink at parkour and can't get the one at the Red Course, so Icy Peaks has been my only option for this event...Thanks bunches!!
  • When I was playing Geometry Dash on mobile, we had to wait a whole week after the steam and iOS releases for the 2.10 update..
  • Looks like it will still be at least one more day guys. Probably tomorrow. Some delays on Android version.

Server or authorization issues?