DRAW MY QBEE - 10500C AWARD!

Comments

• When you draw for an hour and realize you drew it all on the same layer. Cri
  • Won’t be makin one I guess after this problem ;/
  • Since is almost deadline, I will post mine here too :D

• 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited November 2018
    Im just gonna join got nothing to do anyway

(Finished the drawing something happened to the shading but it still looks okay to me)
    (Also i hope its okay that i didnt add the wand i dont have the skills to draw wands and actual hands)

I could remove the signature or make it smaller if u want
  • WAAAIT MEEEE GIMME 2 DAYS MOREEEEE PLZZZ
  • ok gumi sure....
  • aw crap now GUMI is gonna win
  • ahh too much god artists ;-;
  • done it! it's cartoony so ye
  • the name is in greek lol
  • ugh i checked it and it is gray for some reason
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    could you please stop multiposting!!
    If you have something to add to your comment you edit it(hit the gear icon in the upper right corner of your comment).
    If you don't see that icon you can switch to full site version by hitting the link at the bottom of the page!.

Just stop making so many separate comments after another!
  • scorto7 said:

could you please stop multiposting!!
    If you have something to add to your comment you edit it(hit the gear icon in the upper right corner of your comment).
    If you don't see that icon you can switch to full site version by hitting the link at the bottom of the page!.

Just stop making so many separate comments after another!

OHHHHHH That is what multiposting is!!! no one explained to me and I got a warning for that,, thanks scorto!! xd
  • Here is my drawing :)

• Oh i forget the wings D:
  • TacticalthTacticalth Member
    edited November 2018
    Damn thats cool btw sry im new here scorto
  • I’m quiting cc bye forever :) !
  • WHAT? WHY??
  • What about ur stuff....
  • Lol i knew this was gonna happen
  • Why tho? after all this art people did for you...
  • Sp0_0ky said:

Why tho? after all this art people did for you...

Its ok :). nothing happens, I just waste a few hours of my life, and I try hard, so nothing happens. everything that cost me to make my drawing ... well no matter if she decides if she rejects our effort or not, since she is a goddess
  • FremyFremy Member
    edited November 2018

Lol i knew this was gonna happen

At some point me too Lmao x.X
    - Gumi - said:

Sp0_0ky said:

Why tho? after all this art people did for you...

Its ok :). nothing happens, I just waste a few hours of my life, and I try hard, so nothing happens. everything that cost me to make my drawing ... well no matter if she decides if she rejects our effort or not, since she is a goddess
    Agree, we ern experience by every each single drawing, but if Marshmallows doesn't pick you and award you i will stay mad. Mods are suppose to see this.

Marshmallows, you're being completely awful and disgusting scammer, i don't mind that it happened to me, my drawing wasn't that hard anyways, but others...? I dare you, you will award one of them or get what you deserve for lying too this cool artists.
    Sp0_0ky said:

Ty for the kind words fremy, I'm not a good artist but for me that took me bout 3 hours

Sp0_0ky said:

I knew it was a lie from that 10k prize

Ah, it's ok ! Hopefully mods will see this madness! lol And don't you be like that, you're doin' great !!♡ Just a lil bit more practice and you're the top !
  • Ty for the kind words fremy, I'm not a good artist but for me that took me bout 3 hours
  • I knew it was a lie from that 10k prize
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    @space_fetus is this classed as a scam?
  • We wouldn't imagine one second that from you Marsh... At least I wouldn't..

Still gonna see if you'll be online and not using this personally for free C:
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited November 2018
    @space_fetus is this classed as a scam?

How's it a scam? What did she scam? Peoples time and effort? That's hardly punishable..
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited November 2018
    Sarco said:

How's it a scam? What did she scam? Peoples time and effort? That's hardly punishable..

Some took hours drawing this, and cubits for art is always enjoyable.. As a "contest" and regarding the main thread, it is like doing a paid parkour with no prize at the end, imo.. But mods will be more able to judge this as it is for now than me :)
This discussion has been closed.