Need Pro Builder

Hey guys it’s me SayWhat, I need someone who really good at building to build me a island world. I was some bridges look very old! In middle I want a really really nice water fall island and some tables and chairs. You may ask how many islands? Well one island needs to be just for Christmas! I have collection but need a islands for my exact place for collection. I want it to be a rustic old look. If can plz provide materials to build island! I was gonna get Aungishure to build it but he canceling all builds due to exams in real life and I understand so I need another builder. I wanted done before October 28 since that day is my bday but I can’t now sadly. So who can build me it? Y’all must look into how many islands I need to! Y’all the builders xD! NEED A ISLAND FOR EACH PACK! NOTICE I USE CAPS! I really need. Also WHO CAN DO IT FOR FREE! Aungishure was gonna do it for free

Comments

• edited October 2018
    I suggest adding a price, few builders will build for free and for that quick period
  • I can pay anyone 10k?
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited October 2018
    SayWhat said:

Hey guys it’s me SayWhat, I need someone who really good at building to build me a island world. I was some bridges look very old! In middle I want a really really nice water fall island and some tables and chairs. You may ask how many islands? Well one island needs to be just for Christmas! I have collection but need a islands for my exact place for collection. I want it to be a rustic old look. If can plz provide materials to build island! I was gonna get Aungishure to build it but he canceling all builds due to exams in real life and I understand so I need another builder. I wanted done before October 28 since that day is my bday but I can’t now sadly. So who can build me it? Y’all must look into how many islands I need to! Y’all the builders xD! NEED A ISLAND FOR EACH PACK! NOTICE I USE CAPS! I really need. Also WHO CAN DO IT FOR FREE! Aungishure was gonna do it for free

I WILL PAY ANYONE 10k AFTER THEY FINISH @Space_fetus plz delete this. I thought I edit the topic post