selling stuff

=TSed7enEU==TSed7enEU= Member
edited April 2016 in Trading Section
cherry blossom pile-5c each(have 482 in stock)
spring-3c each
gizmo-3c each
steel rod-3c each
trick dice-50c
dice bumper-50c
silver-1/0.8c
iron-6/1c
stone-6/1c
coal-8/1c
rubber-5/1c(have only 1k now)
shrink wand-250c(only 800+ charges left)
thanksgiving item-60c each(plates,cheese,mashed potatoes,juice,pitcher,plates,fork)-reserved some of them for royale king

reservation can be break if someone offer higher X3

maybe that's all,thank you!

Comments

• Umm can i buy your thanksgiving food? Ill meet you ingame, ill buy 1 of each :D
  • sure,but i can't open now...need to wait until next week....tomorrow have school XD
  • kk XDD reserve 'em for me will ya'?
  • kk XDD reserve 'em for me will ya'?

i'll reserve it if you have enough cubits....XD,i edited the thread
  • kk XD
  • any other player buy?
  • seems like people wanted thanksgiving food/item only :Q:,a player go to my shop and ask for the food,i said 60c each,he said wow!Did my thanksgiving food/item too cheap or reasonable priced? XD
  • I think its cheap.i remember it was like 500c each when it first came
  • i remember the thanksgiving pack is 500c only last year....
  • did u noticed whenever a new thing comes to game its too much overpriced and after some time it falls also the old things which r already in game,they lose their prices like cats,dogs lost there prices when snowman,reindeer and elf came.
  • yep,i remember when xmas,the pet only worth 1.5k,so at that time it was easy to get pet...
  • I'll take some stone
  • ok,how many?
  • 3k, can you meet me ingame in an hour??
  • sorry,please read the comment before,as you can know,i can't open now,my computer is with my mother,this computer can't open cubic castles,it says error....
  • Ok, so just reserved for me
  • and,i dont have 3k stone....i used lot of it before,i have like 200+,do you still want it?
  • yep, sure just as long there are stone... I Would buy them