The CC Awards 2018 - RESULTS!!

Comments

• I mean being a mod shouldn't be the deciding factor for anyone voting. Vote on the category not on the mod status.

Yes, but we can't prevent that except from disallowing mods..
    lucaaa795 said:

Who is mr.valk anyways lol

Idk..
    Bluejay_1 said:

the mods who were nominated are not just celebrities in the cc community. Space for instance. look at all the work and progress he has contributed. Siddd has a crazy big collection, I think he has everything but null?. And you cannot disagree that super has a very well done shop. I voted for them not because they are mods, but what they are and what they have done. oof forgot Ed. Yesh he is also an amazing builder, and Lana. Heck might aswell spell them all out.

Certain mods has qualities, and talking about shop, it's more like in the variety, prices, and atmosphere than the actual decoration, or it would fall into the Best Realm.
    I mean I won some category last year and I was a mod then. But if I recall it wasnt every single thing I was nominated for. I dislike the idea of mods and regular players being divided. I mean we are all players at the end of the day. However its your contest joy so you have to make the deciding decision on the matter.
    Wise.
  • The best builder: ANGUISHIRE
  • i'm gonna be honest.
    mods ARE getting more votes, just because they're mods, like, yeah they are mods but people just vote them for no reason. if you look, every section that has a mod in it, has the mod winning.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Oh i missed this, else i could have nominated myself as most active forumer... although i have been busy irl but i guess going to make a comebck
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited September 2018
    My favourite shop is Brothers Market! I love the design, the fossil collections and the rentals.
  • Contumas said:

My favourite shop is Brothers Market! I love the design, the fossil collections and the rentals.

You're supposed to vote using the poll not the chat :P
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited September 2018

I mean being a mod shouldn't be the deciding factor for anyone voting. Vote on the category not on the mod status.

Yes, but we can't prevent that except from disallowing mods..
    lucaaa795 said:

Who is mr.valk anyways lol

Idk..
    Bluejay_1 said:

the mods who were nominated are not just celebrities in the cc community. Space for instance. look at all the work and progress he has contributed. Siddd has a crazy big collection, I think he has everything but null?. And you cannot disagree that super has a very well done shop. I voted for them not because they are mods, but what they are and what they have done. oof forgot Ed. Yesh he is also an amazing builder, and Lana. Heck might aswell spell them all out.

Certain mods has qualities, and talking about shop, it's more like in the variety, prices, and atmosphere than the actual decoration, or it would fall into the Best Realm.
    I mean I won some category last year and I was a mod then. But if I recall it wasnt every single thing I was nominated for. I dislike the idea of mods and regular players being divided. I mean we are all players at the end of the day. However its your contest joy so you have to make the deciding decision on the matter.
    Last year was much easier to handle than this year for sure. And this year, the difference between players and mods is actually more obvious than ever before.. I know some of you got loads of qualities, and yes, are players like each other. I've already tried to make the groups as better as I could so it wouldn't be that easy for mods to get votes by their role. Despite this, this is still going on. Much people have been telling me that they couldn't take part in because of that role difference which I would love to be forgotten. So it's kinda sad that some wouldn't participate wheareas they like this event...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Hey Joy, Dunno if you know this, But Segregation ( if it's the right word ) Between Moderators and Players, Happens mostly in game. The Forums of this game takes effort for people to come on to and therefore there is a very small margin of votes that are given to players due to status. Furthermore, Why disqualify mods when you can disqualify players, amiright.
  • Hey Joy, Dunno if you know this, But Segregation ( if it's the right word ) Between Moderators and Players, Happens mostly in game. The Forums of this game takes effort for people to come on to and therefore there is a very small margin of votes that are given to players due to status. Furthermore, Why disqualify mods when you can disqualify players, amiright.

Because they didn't break any rule, or didn't get out of the comp' =)
  • SarcoSarco Member
    edited September 2018
    Why wasn't I nominated for best donator?
  • Sarco said:

Why wasn't I nominated for best donator?

Cause somebody has to nominate you. Perhaps your friend can nominate you next year.
  • how come am I 2nd in the best parkourer xd

who voted me? :p

I didn't *hands in air*

I just kidding Medi, you're awesome at parkour, but Ang3lbee is bettah :O

I didn't *hands in air*

I just kidding Medi, you're awesome at parkour, but Ang3lbee is bettah :O
    i actually meant 'nominated' xD

I suck at parkour tho xd
  • Woohoo! good luck once again

• All done!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    Umm @-Joystick- there is a problem here.
    You disqualified pixel because he doesn't own his shop 100%, what about Edition? He did the same thing, and he is still in the contest. This makes no sense and not fair to pixel.
    Brother's Market is owned by an account named Edition & Lonley_Island.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Umm @-Joystick- there is a problem here.
    You disqualified pixel because he doesn't own his shop 100%, what about Edition? He did the same thing, and he is still in the contest. This makes no sense and not fair to pixel.

Should of not disqualified Pixel imo.
  • Umm @-Joystick- there is a problem here.

Pixel has not been disqualified for this though C=
    So there's no problem.
  • Personally, I've never been to Firefly's Market, and have only been to Brother's Market once or twice. I'd vote for Pixel only because I go there fairly often. I got Pickles from there :3
  • So anyone know why pixel was DQed?
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    Joy you said it right here.

(When you said metallic market was out, you must have edited it as I cannot find the comment.)

Edition & Lonely_Island ' is an alternative account, so it would disqualify them. So I'm not counting this as the owner.

• Joy you said it right here.

(When you said metallic market was out, you must have edited it as I cannot find the comment.)

Edition & Lonely_Island ' is an alternative account, so it would disqualify them. So I'm not counting this as the owner.

1. Pixel wasn't banned for having an alternate account. he was banned for bugging -joystick-

2. me and lonely_island agreed on using just one of our names for the awards as owner so we weren't disqualified.

that should explain it more clearly

• Joy you said it right here.

It is still here. Refer to page 1. Also check your PMs.
  • joy when are the second votes ending?
  • On Thursday the 4th.
  • On Thursday the 4th.

Timesones ? ... Idk
  • Sarco said:

On Thursday the 4th.

Timesones ? ... Idk
    That's not a precise hour, it thursday - tomorrow . It will be around 23:30 my time so 22:30 for you Sarco.
  • Results are out =)
This discussion has been closed.