Fully Functional Critters and Objects, Vehicles, New Items & Features

It would be great for Cubic Castles to finally have critters that can actually do something or produce something as well as functional objects.
For example:

1. Pets would not only detect specific rare blocks (Cave Arts, Glyph, Fossils, Trilobyte Fossils) but be able to pick up a random field item (blocks, ores, etc.) or even better, be able to pick something up that we cannot find normally (Such as: mystical objects, shards/puzzles, etc.). A pet can hold up to 10 items until the owner takes them.
NB: Add animals in the wild that we can capture as livestock and feed with leaves or processed animal food. Like Cows that produce milk and Chickens that produce eggs, Sheep that produce wool, etc.
... *glares at Rubber Tree Leaves*

2. Objects like the Bee Hive would produce more Beeswax after a certain period, or Honey which can be mixed into new Potions with other materials. (Just like how Rubber Tree Trunk produces Rubber)

3. New Items suggestions:
a. Honey + Cloud Potion + Crystal + Solvent = Cublastic Potion
b. Any Tree Trunks (5) + Any Leaves (5) + Sticks (5) + Oil = Bonfire
c. Any Tree Trunks (10) + Any Leaves (10) + Sticks (10) + Oil (2) = Large Bonfire
d. Charcoal + Any Tree Trunk + Sticks (5) = Campfire
e. Cublastic Potion + Magical Potion + Oil (3) = Cublastic Fuel
f. Cublastic Potion + Red Gem + Blue Gem + Gold Gem = Cublastic Power Stone
g. Cublastic Power Stone (2) + Gear (4) + Gizmo (3) + Steel Plate (3) [With Screwdriver] = Cublastic Engine

4. New Features - Now this is the more interesting part for me:
Upgraded stuffs in order to craft more advanced items.
a. Workbench + Gear (5) + Cublastic Engine (2) + Steel Blocks (4) [With Screwdriver] = Multipurpose Machinery
b. Forge + Steel Block (2) + Steel Cauldron + Wind Machine [With Steel Hammer] = Incinerator
c. Distiller + Pipes (3) + Stainless Steel Block (3) + Gizmo (2) [With Wrench] = Chemical Reactor
d. Extractor + Vertical Accelo Ring (2) + Ghost Dust (3) + Fairy in Jar (3) = Fusion Machine
Explanation:
- The 'Multipurpose Machinery' will be used to craft advanced items that can help the players. E.g. Vehicle
- The 'Incinerator' will be used to incinerate items to ashes. Organic & Non-organic items will yield different ashes and they can be used to craft new items. (This is up to the Administrators' ideas)
... *glares at Rubber Tree Leaves again*
- The 'Chemical Reactor' will do more scientific stuffs, which I haven't really fully thought about yet. I'll probably go back to adding to this part. Any ideas welcome.
- The 'Fusion Machine' will produce an item based on what you throw into it by fusing them. It may give you junk, failures, or even unexpected items. It's like a gamble but without the need of using cubits.

5. Vehicles
Finally getting to this part. I came up with this idea since the Mines in the Overworld have become so big, it's a bit of a hassle to travel around. For now I've only come up with one Vehicle, so without any further ado:
Cublastic Engine + Gear (6) + Vulcanized Rubber (8) + Steel Plates (8) [With Wrench] =
CUBLASTICAR
Q: How does 'Cublasticar' work?
A: You can bring it in your inventory and place it anywhere (except Overworld) and you can start riding it in mines and in realms, and you can jump around in it. As it runs on Cublastic Fuel, it will be able to run for three days straight. Once it expires, you'll have to keep it in your inventory again until you can fill it with another Cublastic Fuel for another 3 days of driving. (Only you can ride it and it can't be taken by anyone else, even in Mines. If you place it in a realm and leave without taking it, it will be back in your inventory just like how your pet disappears when you leave for the Overworld and follow you again once you're in another realm.)
With Cublasticar, it will be easier for you to travel around in 100x100 Realms and Mines!
*advertisement LOL*

Thank you for reading! I hope the Admins like this and feel free to comment!

Comments

• I already gave the idea of vehicles (karts) and probally someone suggested campfires, but the other ideas are cool too +1
  • Thanks! I suggested campfire back in December 2015 but since the old forum's gone, I decided to put it here again. I hope our ideas of having vehicles will be implemented!

• Awesome!!!