[Event] Parkour Suggestion Contest (Season 3!) |END|

CD87CD87 Member

The suggestion (From Lightosphere - about a volcanic parkour) from the last season are being appiled, and the parkour made from it will be released on April 30. Soon, after that, I will have nothing to do...

That's why season 3 starts so early!

Parkour Suggestion Contest

A) Rules:

1) Anyone can join. To join, you need to comment your suggestion. Try using only ONE comment for all. I will NOT accept suggestions from private messages.

2) This time, you'll be suggesting the layout of the parkour (aka what will it look like, what will it have, etc).

The topic:
Sad stories

3) There will be 2 stages for the event:
Stage one: I will pick the three best suggestions.
Stage two: People will vote for the best (A poll will appear).

4) No inappropriate informations
5) Feel free and have fun!

B) Scoring:
1) Story: 30 points

+How good it is: 20 points
+Sad elements in the story: 6 points
+Horror elements in the story: 4 points

2) Parkour elements: 40 points

+Difficulty: Normal / Easy / Hard: 15 points
+Parkour density: Fair: 25 points
The further the "Fair" line, the fewer point you'll have

3) Decorative level: 30 points

4) Negative points:
+Off-topic: -20 points
+Harass other participants: Disqualify from the event

C) Prizes

1st place:

10000 cubits
Suggestion applied to the parkour
Be closely related to the story (Main character - but it's your choice)
A mannequin that represents you in the finish line (if not possible, I will put your name instead)

2nd place:

5000 cubits
Be related to the story (All characters except the main ones)
Your name in the finish line

3rd place:

2000 cubits
Be briefly related to the story
Your name in the finish line

For all people who participate in the event: 200 cubits

D) Deadlines

Stage 1: May 10th
Stage 2: May 15th

Enjoy!

Edit: Please either put your story in spoiler, or send me a private message.

Here's how stage 2 works:
1) People will vote for their favorite idea(s)
2) I will put ONE vote for the top score (Based on the scoring part) at the end of the event
3) Whoever gets the highest vote wins!

To read their stories, just scroll down the comments and see!

Deadline for stage 2: May 15th

Based on the result of the poll, here's the result:

1st place: Royale King

2nd place: PEGaming

3rd place: Yakroo

Note: In case you are wondering who I voted, it's Royale King. To all winners, please accept my friend request (Don't send any friend requests if you're already in the list) and I'll deliver the prize as soon as possible.

Thanks for participating, and see you in future events!

P/S: The poll is still open for everyone to vote, but the result won't change.

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Title: Phantoms of Freedom
    Theme: Dark (Use dark bottomless)

Plot: You are lost in your dreams in the dark side. You try to wake up but something's stopping you. You are clueless of where you are but far, far away, you see a small mythical island. You tried to reach your destination, but you realized you were just going around in circles, and it was just an illusion. But then you saw a dangerous path, that leads to the island, and proved yourself that you were completely wrong. As you stepped onto the bridge, you noticed some cracks and holes. But that's not it. You saw a sign at one angle of the bridge. It says "Only guardians of thr phantoms shall pass through this bridge". At first, you were clueless. Then, as you stepped into the bridge, you fall onto a pithole. (The bridge is merely phantomed) You yelled for help, but noone was there. Thrn someone came, all of a sudden. You both had a pleasant conversation together. He then told you that he was stuck in this place for eternity, and the only way so, is to reach the end of this misery. He also cried "Long ago, I wasnt the only one who lived here. We were attacked by the phantom guardians and everyboddy suffered to death but me.." As you mustered the courage to free yourself, you decided to proceed and brought him with you. At the first stage of the test, you squinted at a sign next to you. It reads "Every block has its own desires, Watch out for the simmilar sqares or you will fall onto your death". It took a little while, but you figued out that you have to jump onto the unique square/block, as the rest are phantomed. You thought it was easy enough, so you proceeded to the second stage. A sign next to you reads "The wind blows high in tjese places, watch out for the lava pit". You then proceeded. It was just like the 1st stage, but with wind machines. As you completed the 2nd stage, you proceed to the third stage. There was a note revealing from the trees that says: "These are not your typical floating islands. Sometimes they go crazy like hell. Watch out for the unstable ones, as they will lead you to death." As you jumped from island to island, you noticed a small abandoned hut. You went there by bridge, and surprisingly, there was someone in there. And your accompany was shocked, as he saw his daughter crying. Before proceeding to the next stage, they embraced themselves together, as they never saw each other in years. Then on the 4th stage, it gets really cold, as they entered the peaks of the mountains. There was a combination of snow, wind machines, geysers, lava, and oil. All of you succeeded the test and advanced to the 5th stage. You were clueless about it, but you saw 3 paths, which were named "Palace of the end", "Defeat of the sea", and "Phantom kingdom". You decided to go pass the phantom kingdom, as the rest are dead ends. As you walked past the bridge, you have reached your destination. You entered the kingdom, and it leads to an abandoned place. It was the very final stage.(*Insert parkour here* Some suggestions: use cobwebs, oil, lava, and anything that matches mystery)
    The parkour at the midpart of the story will have 5 stages
    1st stage: Bloody tears
    -A combination of water and lava parkour, you may add so.e blocks too.

2nd stage: Claustrophobic
    -This will be a very tight maze, lets say 15x15, 4 layers, one ontop of another.

3rd stage: Death Awaits
    -Some floors are phantomed, which when you step onto them, you die.

4th stage: Windy Struggles
    -A combination of wind machines, Omni Wind machines, and other blocks.

5th stage: Death flames
    -A combination of fire traps, lava, and torches. (Make this a hard one, as it is the last stage)
    Midway across the 5th stage of the island, you were shocked, as you saw your accompany's daughter suffer from the pain it caused. She eventually passed away. He cried himself in the corner, awaiting for hope. Untill then, he was ready to be free from this misery. After the final stage, you soon reach fhe end and began to part ways. As you did so, you greeted him a goodbye, followed by a friendly hug. The end.

• Can the people that build a lot be the main character xD
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited April 2016
    Title: The dead Lives
    Theme: Red Murk

Told later
  • edited April 2016
    pysino said:

we were all in the Ceromoney. Then suddenly Someone got Shot. We all Stayed Quiet, another got shot, we all looked around then, my friend Draka got shot. We found the Imposter. It was andy, we ran ran and ran. He kept shooting until. He ran after us but I escaped, I went into the air vent and Cried Over tears, i coulden't find my family. They were all gone. I went out and andy was gone, I Darster Have the Sadiest and the loneliest Family, I look around and went back home, I sit on the couch crying and raining my tears. It was time I took back my family. I went out on the street and Went to the Department storage, where I found Andy. We faced to face, He kept shooting me but I kept jumping away, I took his gun and quickly Shot him in the heart then I took him to his parents and I told his parents what happened, I took him to the police and they put him in jail for about 7 years but then. For some what everything turn black, I was hearing something strange, -beep beep beep beep-. Oh gosh. It was the alarm Clock I said while napping on my Bed, that was a nightmare! I think I only had that nightmare because Andy Shot me on my arm! THE END

Its supposed to be a parkour

pysino said:

we were all in the Ceromoney. Then suddenly Someone got Shot. We all Stayed Quiet, another got shot, we all looked around then, my friend Draka got shot. We found the Imposter. It was andy, we ran ran and ran. He kept shooting until. He ran after us but I escaped, I went into the air vent and Cried Over tears, i coulden't find my family. They were all gone. I went out and andy was gone, I Darster Have the Sadiest and the loneliest Family, I look around and went back home, I sit on the couch crying and raining my tears. It was time I took back my family. I went out on the street and Went to the Department storage, where I found Andy. We faced to face, He kept shooting me but I kept jumping away, I took his gun and quickly Shot him in the heart then I took him to his parents and I told his parents what happened, I took him to the police and they put him in jail for about 7 years but then. For some what everything turn black, I was hearing something strange, -beep beep beep beep-. Oh gosh. It was the alarm Clock I said while napping on my Bed, that was a nightmare! I think I only had that nightmare because Andy Shot me on my arm! THE END

Its supposed to be a parkour
    Oh sorry. Let me redo ._.
  • Story:
    It starts off with a somber bedroom. The exit to it is locked. On the bed, there is a pile of bones and a skull. On the desk, is a book. It says: “Dear Diary, 060606, Lucy died last night. There was no way the cancer was going to get better. At least her last moments were happy. What was the password to leave again? Oh, ‘___’ Wuv, Boris” The password part is to ensure that the player reads the diary entry. The password could be anything. Once the player leaves the bedroom, there is a sign that says, “On the wall, there is writing written with blood. It says ‘STAY WITH ME, LUCY.’” Then as you go down the hallway, the wooden floor is phantom foamed, and if you fall through it, you will fall in the bottomless abyss. Once the player navigates through the phantom foamed parkour (holes in the floor and cobwebs will add to the spooky theme), then there is a staircase. Once you climb down, there is a sign that says, “The floor is splattered with blood. There is a bloodstained piece of paper. It says, ‘The pain! The agony! I can’t bear it!’” The downstairs part is something like a dream world formed by the diary writer’s grief and longing, and it involves wind machines, which represent the character (Boris)’s unwillingness to move on, water and geysers, which represent Boris’ tears, and a foggy stamp, which represents Boris’ uncertainty of what to do next. The parkour will be moderate, because we do not want to bore people to death with an easy parkour, or make people rage quit with a difficult parkour. After the player leaves the dream world, the player will run into a phantom foamed mannequin, dressed up as a girl, which is supposed to be Lucy’s ghost. The ghost says, “Boris, forget about me!” The next part is a maze with a ceiling, and the player will have no idea where to go. Occasionally, there will be a part fadey foamed, and it is to warn the player about fire traps, mech spikes, or cannons. After the maze, the player finally meets Boris himself. He turns to an insane man, and it is revealed that after Boris came home from the local bar, he went to Lucy’s bedroom and stabbed her in her sleep. Lucy turned out to not have cancer, and she was just Boris’ innocent girlfriend. Boris then reveals that after he realized what he has done, he stabbed himself, but he came back as a ghost due to his awful sins, and he tries his best to undo what he has done, but he could not. The player is then sent to a lava filled cave, which is filled with mech spikes, lava, flame traps, cannons, and accelorings. The whole cave represents Boris’ insanity. After the player gets out of the cave, they run into Boris again, who, at the point, is taken over with grief, insanity, and hatred, decides to kill the player, and destroy all of humanity. You have to stop him in a parkour/fight. After you stop him, he opens up a portal to the death dimension, where Lucy is seen again. Boris apologizes to Lucy, and he is forgiven. Then the portal threatens to suck in the whole world, and it requires a sacrifice to close. Boris is about to sacrifice his existence to close it, but is stopped by Lucy, and she sacrifices her existence to close the portal. The player is then seen again with Boris, in a calm world, and Boris keeps on saying that it was his fault, and he gives up his existence in regret. The player is left alone, and suddenly, a wild prize dispenser full of prizes appears. The whole end could be told in two rooms. One with the fight and Boris and Lucy seeing each other with the portal in the background, and the other with a calm world and just you and Boris. It is a sad ending.

I hope it isn’t deemed more scary than sad.
  • How it will look like

Background
    Since it's topic is a sad story, then it should be in a dark realm/room. Of course, the sad elements are those blocks that are dull and invisible like a glass, making you fear what is beyond you. And also! The weather stamp is the thunderstorm, because of fear and anxiety. The horror elements is basically like the sad elements but with a little exception, graves and some skulls will be in the parkour to increase tension to the parkourer.

Parkour Elements
    Difficulty:
    Normal, we don't wan't the players to rage. It'll just be a ragequit parkour instead of a sad parkour.
    Density
    Let's say, different rooms. Because there's no way to fit this storylined parkour in a 100x100 room.

Storyline
    You were a broken child, your mother left you, your father is trying to kill you, your sister betrayed you, your brother isolated you. You were left in your room, bruised and wounded, you sat in the corner of your room, crying, doubting oneself. "I don't deserve this!" You cried out, punching the wall until your knuckles bleed, but you didn't care. You were bloodthirsty for their blood to be spilled. When suddenly, the floor shattered like a glass. You fell in the shattered floor, You cried out for help! Yet nobody came. Then everything went black.

"Wake up, wake up!" A mysterious man said. "You wan't revenge right? I'll help you there, I let you fall here so that I can fulfill your wish. But, you have to go through the Trials of Revenge."
    You pondered what the Trials of Revenge is."Here, I'll explain what the Trials of Revenge is

Stage 1: Dark Fire
    -basically lava parkour with darkness
    Stage 2: Phantom Luck
    -Like other phantom parkours, where you have to find which block has phantom foam and which doesn't.
    Stage 3: Fiery Blaster
    -Fire traps and cannons trying to stop you while your parkouring.
    Stage 4: Bouncing LOVE
    -Kind of like Stage 3, but different, using bouncey blocks and cannons.
    Stage 5: Icy Breath
    -Using Ice and Wind machines, kind of hard, so make it a little easy.

There you will see your "Family", Kill them and you will gain revenge!" The mysterious man handed you a knife. You were filled with Determination. So you set out to kill your Family.

Mother: NO PLEASE! STOP IT, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE JUST DON'T!
    You: *stab*

Father: I DID NOT TEACH YOU TO BE LIKE THAT! DON'T YOU DARE STAB-

Sister: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? DON'T KILL ME, I'M YOUR SIS.
    You: *stab*(your eyes starts to glow red)

Brother: NO DON'T, STO-

You were smiling, laughing hysterically. You cleansed the blood in your knife. You then hear footstep behind you. "Well done" you saw the mysterious man, holding a bigger knife. Before you could attack him, he dashed to you and stabbed you. "Don't you think revenge is bad? Well, at least you died happily" And you died happily ever after!

Each stages will contain 1 family member's Death. At the ending, that will occur after the player goes through the 5th stage.

• *raise hand* Can the "story Parkour" divided into 2 rooms?
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited April 2016

*raise hand* Can the "story Parkour" divided into 2 rooms?

Yes, since the parkour will be in a room as well

Can the people that build a lot be the main character xD

I'll consider
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    edited April 2016

PARANOIA

Weather: Dark Bottomless
    Wakes Up On A Bed In A Dark Room(Small Dungeon Like Room) U See Some Heads(Floor), Shackles(Wall), Desk With A Lamp, Book (Consult Records) And A Big Wall Mirror In Front Of The Bed...
    U Start To Panic And Shout: "HELP! HELP! Where Am I?! Who Did This To Me?"
    The Door Was Locked, U See A Vent, U Crawled Into The Vent And Exits To The 3rd Floor, Find A Hallway With Multiple Rooms Of Patients,
    You: "Hmmm It Looks Like A Hallway Of A Hospital" U See A Shadow Of A Phantom,
    U Tried To Go To The Exit But It Was Locked, U Need To Find The Key (Pass Code).
    Goes Down To The 2nd Floor
    U Enter A Room "Cafeteria"(Parkour), The Phantom Gets U And U Reality Itself Has Changed, The Floor Becomes Oil And The Tables Float, The Exit Is Blocked By The Phantom, A Cafeteria Staff(Trapped With Web) Shouts: "At Top Theres A Door Leading To The Comfort Rooms And Back To The Hallway Beware Of The Giant Spider Run!"
    Table-Web-Oil Parkour, Difficulty: Normal

Enters The Girls Comfort Room, U Hear A Crying Girl Inside One Of A Stall, U Need To Find The Exit Quickly Before The Girl Sees U And Kill U o-o
    Theres A Password(Body Examination Room) In One Of A Stall
    The Floor Has Phantom And Spikes

Exits To Hallway, Need To Find The Examination Room, Its Also On The 2nd Floor,
    Puts The Pass Code And Enters..
    U See Cabinets Of Bodies, And 3 Bodies On Examination Tables With Room No. And Names(Pass)
    1. Kurt Wagneze
    2. Peter Parkour
    3. W.....W....(Blurred Out)
    The Last Body Looks Like The Phantom, U Need To Find The Phantom's Name Cuz U Recognize His Face...
    Go Backs To Hall, Up The 3rd Floor
    ● Enters Patient 1 Room, Its A Vertical Maze Room, And At The Top Theres A Book With The First Name Of The Phantom(Wadebee).
    ● Enters Patient 2 Room, A Hard Parkour Room It Consists Of Lava, Accelo Rings, Spikes And More... At The Finish Theres A Book With The Last Name Of The Phantom(Wilson).
    ●Enters Patient 3 Room, Accelo Ride At The End U See The Phantom And Gives A Key To The Doctor's Room(Pass: Dr Strange)...
    Down The 2nd Floor And Enters The Doctors Room, U See The Doctor...
    Doctor: "Oh Hello Patient 4 Why Arent U In Ur Room?"
    You:*Chokes The Doctor*
    "What Have U Done To Me!!? Give Me The Key To The Exit!"
    Doctor: *Gasps* "The Key Is On My Desk, Let Go Of Me And Calm Down"
    You: *Grabs Lamp And Bashes The Head Of The Doctor* *Gets The Key*
    Goes To The Hallway And Runs To The Exit(Floors Has Holes) As The Green Reapers(Slime In A Box) Tries To Catch U!!!
    U Go Through The Exit Door U See A Bright Light, *Wakes Up*
    Ur On A Bed In Ur Room And Ur Arms Are Tied,
    The Doctor: "Another Nightmare Patient 4?"
    You: "NOOOOO!!!! AAAHHH!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE"
    Doctor: "Once U Accept Paranoia Everything Will Appear As Ur In A Different Reality..."

The End...
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    How many rooms is the maximum for the whole thing? Currently, my suggestion has 5 rooms total... 2 parts for a parkour, and 3 parts for the story...
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited April 2016
    *MMS said:

How many rooms is the maximum for the whole thing? Currently, my suggestion has 5 rooms total... 2 parts for a parkour, and 3 parts for the story...

There's no limitation.
    In case you don't know, the winning idea of the first season (which is now a parkour called Afterlife) has 4 different rooms. (3 of them are 30x30 rooms)

So don't mind about that! If I couldn't afford 5 rooms, how could I afford the prizes for this event? xD
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    edited April 2016
    The Iron Heart

Text on signs is the text, and anything in asterisks are descriptions.

Room 1 - Size: Longish... *small entrance to story, coming out of a factory, road for the leaving door*
    Your work day is done, and you decide it's time to head home. You could really use some cookies right about now...

A little girl runs by you. She seems to be playing her toy robot. They look like they're having fun. How sweet, you think. *2 mannequins, one with robot head, one with tutu*

*further down the path*

Suddenly, you hear a piercing scream. The little girl... She's in front of you now.

Mister! Mister! Olly... Olly ... Olly's gone! She... She took him! She ran though this door... Oh, please get him back for me!

You hate to see children sad, so of course, you venture on.

Room 2 - Size: 33 x 33 should be enough...
    *Scene Description: Bottomless parkour, possibly bottomless thunderstrom made out of metal blocks.

Part 1: The Outside
    - Acceloring jump with wind machines
    - Iron pole with gears around it, forming a sort of spiral staircase
    - Cloud platform with spike road, some that are mecho, some that are not. None foamed.
    - Glassed tools, forming an upward jumping parkour. Foaming is optional.

Total Checkpoints: 2-3 Total heal blocks: 0-1(half way through spikes?)

*2 part later*

You hear a sound coming from above you... Bzzt... Chhhhhhz.... Rizzzzzzz....

*1 part later*

*The girl has appeared again, wearing only grey.*
    Mister... Save Olly... Please...I can't live without him... Please...

*2 parts later*

You see Olly above the clouds. You're so close but... You can't reach him, no matter how hard you try... But you can hear a metallic voice echoing through the clouds.

"Olly... Olly... I'll find you..."

*view where you can see the Olly in a cloud far away*

*1 part, parkouring to another door*

Mister! I found a shortcut! Please, please find Olly. I need him...

Room 3 - Size: Same as Room 2. *lava bottom, emphasis on fire, but still has other metal blocks*

Part 2: The Flame
    -Phantom Foamed mechospikes, with only 1 possible path (done without jumpman) + Checkpoint before that, for newbies who might need a few extra tries. Sign that says: "They tricked me..."
    -Firetrap path that is only possible if you run straight across with one firetrap foamed. Sign that says: "They tried to stop me.."
    -Torches on gears. None foamed. Sign that says: "It didn't work..."
    - Simple jumps of firetraps (vertical + horizantal) Sign that says: "..."
    Total Checkpoints: 2 Total heal blocks: 1

*2 parts later*

You hear crying, but you can't tell where it's coming from...

*1 part later*

You can't see the little girl anywhere but... There's a robot head down there... Seems to be the only way...

*glassed robot head phantomfoamed, so when the player jumps, they fall through, then move to a new door*

Room 4 - Size: Small... 15x15? Dark Stamp would be useful... I feel this project is expensive as it is though :P

Olly... Olly where... Where...

You hear sobs echoing through the room...

Why Olly! Why did you leave me! Mom and Dad... Now you too!

They knew I couldn't be as good as her! They knew that you were the only thing I cared about.

And now you're gone!

They knew... They knew it all along... They didn't stop it... They didn't... They... I'll...

An agonizing scream pierces through the air... Your head aches, your knees buckle, all you see is white light...

Room 1.1 (Same as first room, but other side of the portal. There should be a wall dividing these two parts) Mini town, door up in sky to a fall entrance

*huge TV screen in front of a store*

Breaking news!

5-year-old Etrine was found dead earlier last night in the village forge. She was known to be uncooperative to anyone who tried to help her. She spent most of her time in the metalworks shop, tinkering with scraps.

The forge owner reported "She loved the place. Loved it, came here everyday after school. She took special attention of the robot I smelted for her birthday. She'll be missed"

Her older brother Oliver said: "She was always bullied, it made her bitter. But she deserved better. I wish I had known... I wish I could've stopped it. My little sister, the one that ran around with a robot she named after me when I fixed it when he stopped talking... She's gone forever."

Etrine's older sister Renee and her parents were unavailable for interview.

*locals as mannequins*

Local: "What a shame..."
    Little girl: "Suits her. She was a creep."
    Local: "There should've been another way.."
    Little boy: "Daddy, can I get an icecream?"
    Local: "Poor thing..."
    Local: "Somehow, that shop is still open today..."

*Black building with forge in front*

Room 5 - Size: 25 x 25 should suffice. *Room with torches + Various tools + metal blocks scattered on table*

*Note on the ground*
    They don't get it. Olly isn't a robot. He's a living creature. I'm not crazy. He has a heart, just like me.

They threw him away. They wanted to separate us. She did it. She did everything. Well, she can't keep us apart.
    *end note*

End your journey by walking into the flames, as Etrine did.

Room 6 (?) : Return to... somewhere? Anywhere you want to end the parkour.

"Parts" described in the parkours are different sections/challenges.

Feel free to change the character names of Etrine, and Olly/Oliver. I tried to use as unspecific as a name as possible (I don't know anyone called Etrine), as not to offend someone with an actual name, and that was the best I could come up with.

Not based on a true story. I looked at a random object in Cubic Castles and decided to base it off of that.

The parkours are representing the forge. Part 1 was the metal outside, while Part 2 was the blazing inside.

I hope this wasn't too confusing to follow...
    edited April 2016
    Nice story's!
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited May 2016
    Sorry for the delay, I've had some parties to celebrate The Reunification Day in my country (which is Vietnam).

Now, I want to extend the contest a bit, as I simply want more to read. (I only found FIVE stories by now)
    However, If the situation remains the same, I'll bring all stories to the poll (Part 2)

New deadline: Stage 1: May 10th
    Stage 2: May 15th

Thanks for reading!
    #happyLabour'sday
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Bump! Stage 2 has begun! Start voting now!
  • Hey CD, are you still into this event? Cause I see only a few voted lol
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited May 2016

Hey CD, are you still into this event? Cause I see only a few voted lol

I do, but I can't see the voting part since I won't vote till the deadline.

I guess they think I'm poor...
    If you are still wondering, then the answer is YES! The event is still happening, so just vote!

Here's a screenshot:

gggggggg_2
  • 1 question-
    Are you going to do the part 2 in a seperate topic? Or should we just edit our posts instead?
  • CD87CD87 Member

1 question-
    Are you going to do the part 2 in a seperate topic? Or should we just edit our posts instead?

Why editing it? Part is all about voting for the best suggestion.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    It seems like Me and Yakroo is in a tie as well as the remaining participants
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Last bump on this thread!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    :O I won! I wasn't expecting mine to win lel
  • I wasn't expecting 2nd place xD
    Nice job, Royale King.