Scammers Are starting To Appear More?

2»

Comments

• It is a bummer to see people scammed and it often does lead to people quitting which in turn is sad as well. I am glad Cosmic you got back up and dusted yourself off :)! Use your experience to teach others and do not be afraid to open up discussions. People have different opinions and ideas but this does not mean anything against you. Your discussion has been nice and pleasant atmosphere ^_^!
  • It is a bummer to see people scammed and it often does lead to people quitting which in turn is sad as well. I am glad Cosmic you got back up and dusted yourself off :)! Use your experience to teach others and do not be afraid to open up discussions. People have different opinions and ideas but this does not mean anything against you. Your discussion has been nice and pleasant atmosphere ^_^!

That brings a smile to my face :D
  • Well I find it is mostly children who scam as they do not see hardwork or other people's feelings as they think that it doesn't matter as they will never see that person face to face . The main thing that scammers see in general though is not future cubits they would rather have instant cubits. I am only speaking from my 4 years in the past self when I was like 9.lol

(I've grown out of it though, I no longer see the relevance in virtual items and think it's silly when people scam to get stuff. Like go play outdoors)
  • Scammers are scammers. you can't really fully rid any game of scammers. The best solution is just to be careful not to get scammed and make sure others don't fall for scams. You can also report players in the "Scam Reports" thread.