The Temple of Robots

My collection realm has been completed design-wise, but I'm missing a few robots still. Regardless, I am very happy being the top owner of a certain single item in the game. Currently, there is 1552 Robot Heads inside the temple. It is an evergrowing project, so it will grow over time. This is just a release of its official realm. I'd love for people to stop by and bump their name on the bumper. Maybe share it around a bit? :)

This realm wasnt cheap for me. I want people to stop assuming it was. I bought about 1100 of the robots for 500-700c each. Then they dropped in price to about 100-250c after they got re-added. I want people to stop assuming I paid only 100c per. That isn't the case. The mannequins were purchased for approx. 570k in the cubit store. Only a few weren't. So yeah, I spent a lot on this place. But this wasn't about money. It was about my own desire to own a lot of a single item. Sure, I could own probably 1000 more, but that's how economics work. There is no way of knowing if items will be stable forever or not. I happened to just miss out. So people need to stop referring to me as a loser and a noob about the amount I paid. I just explained what happened.

Title of realm: The Temple of Robots

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited August 2018
    Nice ! Hinter will love this totally ! :D
  • Liberated the realm is beautiful and wonderful! It is a true celebration of the glorious item that is the robot mask!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

"be careful Obi-wan, those droideka's are stronger then your avarage battle droid!"

:D
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2018
    Wow!!!, Nice Lib.
  • scorto7 said:

"be careful Obi-wan, those droideka's are stronger then your avarage battle droid!"

Hehe good one

Oh and "Hello there..."
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited August 2018
    scorto7 said:

Well Obi will convince all the little droids... His droid ain't the one you are looking for
  • scorto7 said:

Hehe good one

Oh and "Hello there..."
    General Kenobi
  • darkpqdarkpq Member
    edited August 2018
    This looks cool
    Hope you get more
  • *bump*
  • Pious said:

You're not my friend anymore. :(
  • Liberated said:

Pious said:

You're not my friend anymore. :(
    +1
  • Eagence said:

Who knows maybe they don't add them this year...
    Or maybe they add them to be annoying to people...
    Giving same items over and over for 3 year...

I hope they are re-added. The collection is to collect. It's not to resell afterwards. Basically, its a never ending pit where I throw money into.
  • Liberated said:

Eagence said:

I hope they are re-added. The collection is to collect. It's not to resell afterwards. Basically, its a never ending pit where I throw money into.
    Mhm..
  • Pious said:

Liberated said:

Eagence said:

Mhm..
    Have I ever sold one?
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Eagence said:

It's quite too late for such a thing to happen already. Even if they will not be in the pack they will still remain under the 500cubit mark.
  • Woah these are the droids I am looking for! :O
  • Eagence said:

I hope luca, I hope... I hope I am wrong this time...
    I should check my eyesight, its getting worse each day.
    Even I get short visioned sometimes.

And also I think what Liberated wants is kinda impossible...
    You can't make people think a collection valuable,
    While adding more and more of same hat, unless...
    *short term silence with an inescapable laughter and giggle*
    Unless you are a wizard or a magician ... ^_^

There are some precious moments in life, where a man make so basic mistakes...
    Sometimes you just attempt to water your corps to harvest some eggplants for your pals,
    Later you realize that an eggplant may not be best gift that they want in farmer's day...
    Blaming yourself about how stupid you are, and how you should supposed to know that...
    Looking at that raw eggplant, thinking where you did it wrong, eating what you plant...
    Actually, when I started my collection, it was in fact valuable, to some extent.

My goal isn't to make the most expensive collection place or anything. It's for me and my personal enjoyment and experience in this game. I have went through all the items and liked this one the most; hense why I collect it. My collection is in NO way valuable nowadays. The mannequins cost more than the Robots. How sad right? lol

But.. I love my collection whole-heartedly. I would love to see more realms like it just because people enjoy a certain item. It's not about money, like most people think. Its for me to enjoy. Is BJDware's Collection expensive? No it isn't. Nonetheless, its impressive, and I admire him for making it not to resell, but because he enjoys the item that much. I wish everything wasn't about money in the community's eyes anymore, but its whatever.

- It may not be valuable to the community, but it's the most vaulable thing to me. :)
  • Liberated said:

Eagence said:

Sometimes you just attempt to water your corps to harvest some eggplants for your pals,
    Later you realize that an eggplant may not be best gift that they want in farmer's day...
    Blaming yourself about how stupid you are, and how you should supposed to know that...
    Looking at that raw eggplant, thinking where you did it wrong, eating what you plant...
    Actually, when I started my collection, it was in fact valuable, to some extent.

My goal isn't to make the most expensive collection place or anything. It's for me and my personal enjoyment and experience in this game. I have went through all the items and liked this one the most; hense why I collect it. My collection is in NO way valuable nowadays. The mannequins cost more than the Robots. How sad right? lol

But.. I love my collection whole-heartedly. I would love to see more realms like it just because people enjoy a certain item. It's not about money, like most people think. Its for me to enjoy. Is BJDware's Collection expensive? No it isn't. Nonetheless, its impressive, and I admire him for making it not to resell, but because he enjoys the item that much. I wish everything wasn't about money in the community's eyes anymore, but its whatever.

- It may not be valuable to the community, but it's the most vaulable thing to me. :)
    Dang. I thought I was valuable to you. Don’t I feel stupid..
  • LateCom said:

you should put on some shirt and pants for the robots.. they feel cold... and naked...

They are all dressed. Have been for a few months.
    Pious said:

Liberated said:

Eagence said:

Dang. I thought I was valuable to you. Don’t I feel stupid..
    You should, loser. <3
  • Bump. :)