Maybe we need Asian Mods

2»

Comments

• How about a party which we do a party that have party on it.... It will be fun party... It is rare to see a party with a party. And also why you still reading this... Not tired? This is a non sense comment just to cool down the fire that is already starting to heat here... If you understand my metaphorical phrase there then you're awesome. Still reading? Lol thank you for reading my nonsense comment hope you cooldown yourself to comment here too with a calm and peaceful mind... Im Handsome
  • Capt. DemboyCapt. Demboy Member
    edited July 2018
    Like what Bedivere said, I think there must be new mod at Asia. Its good idea so that Asia can be great continent and be respected by all other countries playing. Also if that happens Im pretty sure that this game will be more happy to play because mod are distributed all around the world and fair to all :)
  • LateCom said:

all languages can be translated except arabic bwcause we use numbers and stuff so if we need a mod for languages then an arabic should be first because other languages can be translated but no we dont need mod for specific times since u can just take screenshots and send on discord or in the scam reports thread or pming an active game mod

chinese pinyin cant be translated :)
    we should have more chinese mods too in that case.
    portuguese can't be translated sometimes because most if not everyone speak informally, we should have atleast a brazilian/portuguese mod too!

Dying

• -JZ--JZ- Member
    edited July 2018
    LateCom said:

all languages can be translated except arabic bwcause we use numbers and stuff so if we need a mod for languages then an arabic should be first because other languages can be translated but no we dont need mod for specific times since u can just take screenshots and send on discord or in the scam reports thread or pming an active game mod

chinese pinyin cant be translated :)
    we should have more chinese mods too in that case.
    I hope so :P
  • PiousPious Member

Pious said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

Pious said:

We need more white, American, male mods.

Why though...
    Do we even have one?
    Yes
    Who?
    Angel is, and apparently MoenoWing too
    Wha... Okay, checkmark these descriptions 'cause they need to fall under all of them.
    I said:
    White
    American
    & Male
  • Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

Pious said:

Why though...
    Do we even have one?
    Yes
    Who?
    Wha... Okay, checkmark these descriptions 'cause they need to fall under all of them.
    I said:
    White
    American
    & Male
    Does it really matter if they are white, American or male? No, because they do the same thing. Females work just as hard as males and vice versa. Space moderates a lot and so do the other mods. Gender, Nationality and race doesn't matter. Honestly just shut up and be happy about mods even if they don't meet your 'criteria'.
  • PiousPious Member

Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

Pious said:

Why though...
    Do we even have one?
    Yes
    Who?
    I said:
    White
    American
    & Male
    Does it really matter if they are white, American or male? No, because they do the same thing. Females work just as hard as males and vice versa. Space moderates a lot and so do the other mods. Gender, Nationality and race doesn't matter. Honestly just shut up and be happy about mods even if they don't meet your 'criteria'.
    Ironic. This thread is asking for more Asian moderators, yet I can’t ask for white American males. Why aren’t you attacking them for making racial/nationality specifications? Does that make you the racist one for only caring if I want a white American? And why can’t I want a male? That’s just denying diversity, which is something we should all strive for. Or am I wrong in thinking that? Never did I ever say females work any less than males, so take a look at your implications. Perhaps they have some reflection of your subconscious.
  • Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

Pious said:

Why though...
    Do we even have one?
    Yes
    Who?
    I said:
    White
    American
    & Male
    Ironic. This thread is asking for more Asian moderators, yet I can’t ask for white American males. Why aren’t you attacking them for making racial/nationality specifications? Does that make you the racist one for only caring if I want a white American? And why can’t I want a male? That’s just denying diversity, which is something we should all strive for. Or am I wrong in thinking that? Never did I ever say females work any less than males, so take a look at your implications. Perhaps they have some reflection of your subconscious.
    No I don't have requirements for a mod, I don't care if they are American or male, but you asking for requirements is just rude. I never said that it makes you racist did I. Why do they need to be white American or male. It doesnt really, any mod of anything is fine. I don't care about an Asian mod. But you having requirements on your mod isnt cool. And what I said about females is just an assumption of you, I suggest you re-read things to not look like a damn idiot
  • Is this thread a new way to ask to become a mod
  • PiousPious Member

Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

Pious said:

Why though...
    Do we even have one?
    Yes
    Who?
    I said:
    White
    American
    & Male
    No I don't have requirements for a mod, I don't care if they are American or male, but you asking for requirements is just rude. I never said that it makes you racist did I. Why do they need to be white American or male. It doesnt really, any mod of anything is fine. I don't care about an Asian mod. But you having requirements on your mod isnt cool. And what I said about females is just an assumption of you, I suggest you re-read things to not look like a damn idiot
    Jee. Cursing and name-calling is cool.
    You are the one that needs to re-read though. I asked why you aren’t attacking the maker of this thread for asking for Asian mods and are only singling me out because I want an American. The maker of this thread had specifications (not requirements, you chose the wrong word) and so did I. But I’m the bad guy.
    I never said “boo the current mods” or “we need less female mods.” You’re very much misinterpreting me.
    Don’t try reading between the lines. There’s no hidden message. I asked for more more male, American, white mods. I specified. Don’t attack me for it. Unless you’re saying it’s bad to be any of those things.
  • Is this thread a new way to ask to become a mod

I think so..
  • Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Pious said:

Log_er said:

Pious said:

Why though...
    Do we even have one?
    Yes
    Who?
    I said:
    White
    American
    & Male
    Jee. Cursing and name-calling is cool.
    You are the one that needs to re-read though. I asked why you aren’t attacking the maker of this thread for asking for Asian mods and are only singling me out because I want an American. The maker of this thread had specifications (not requirements, you chose the wrong word) and so did I. But I’m the bad guy.
    I never said “boo the current mods” or “we need less female mods.” You’re very much misinterpreting me.
    Don’t try reading between the lines. There’s no hidden message. I asked for more more male, American, white mods. I specified. Don’t attack me for it. Unless you’re saying it’s bad to be any of those things.
    Let me re-read you his requirements, "An Asian mod". That's it, nothing else. Sure it's a specification but it's not over the top like yours. I never attacked him, now did I. Yes you asked for an American but you also asked for it to be white and male. You can have an American mod, but asking for it to be white and male is just why? You do realize there are dark skin toned Americans? I'm guessing you also misinterpret that also. Yes you never booed or didn't want female mods, but you don't need a male or white mod. You can have any type of mod, and I'm not saying it's bad to be those things. But we already have white mods. Maybe not American. But I guess even that doesn't make you happy.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Okay this has gone far enough. Locking it up.
This discussion has been closed.