The SHRAMPUS Mask!

Mrhaha11Mrhaha11 Member
edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
(( I know this makes no sense sooo leave me alone :C ))

The SHRAMPUS Mask!
Looks the same as a Krampus mask but its only available in the Yule tide pack
looks something like this
you can get the SHRAMPUS MASK from the store! (yule tide pack)
Spoiler:

shrampusDOTexe
[spoiler/]
well you get the idea

(no time for photoshop, I have to go sleep and I know it looks ugly so leave me alone :l )

Comments

• I like the idea, but, Krampus is indeed part of the Yuletide Pack, and you just have to be patient. Who knows? Maybe you'll get a suit-jacket like me the first time I opened a clothing pack XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Swim_Dog said:

I like the idea, but, Krampus is indeed part of the Yuletide Pack, and you just have to be patient. Who knows? Maybe you'll get a suit-jacket like me the first time I opened a clothing pack XD

Not anymore. Krampus have been removed from the packs.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

Swim_Dog said:

I like the idea, but, Krampus is indeed part of the Yuletide Pack, and you just have to be patient. Who knows? Maybe you'll get a suit-jacket like me the first time I opened a clothing pack XD

Doesn't mean they wont be back next time ;)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    BJDware said:

Swim_Dog said:

Haha, can't imagine some people being too happy about that.
  • BJDware said:

Swim_Dog said:

Haha, can't imagine some people being too happy about that.
    I wish they would simply because nothing should cost so much cubits, its madness.... Besides, it would let the new players have a chance to catch up...