Lobby Throwaways put to Good Use

Hi everyone!
So throughout my stay in cubic castles I’ve noticed that lots of people throw away stuff that they don’t need/ want anymore in the lobby.

Sometimes I can’t help but feel like it’s such a waste, since these things may be useful to other players. Thus, I’m proposing that instead of dropping our unwanted items in the lobby, it’s probably better to drop them on donation tables of other players’ realms or give them to those who might want them :)

I think it’s a good idea for those of us who welcome absolutely anything on our donation tables to comment our realm names (with donation tables) below to let other players know that we’d love to make good use of their unwanted items :)

Please comment your thoughts too below if anyone has the same thoughts or if it’s just me lol xD

My realm name: Nikki Lin’s Realm

Comments

• Realm name: DsBerrypaw City

I totally agree.
  • Realm name: GalaxMart!!!

Very good idea you got there
  • Realm name: Night_Wing’s Realm
    Nice idea :D
  • PiousPious Member
    Realm Name: The Lobbies
    I don’t have a donation table.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited July 2018
    Or just place one donation table on lobby,SK recycle them

Realm:Happiness Around The World (K&M)
    those donation i will use to help newbies (When i built all realm that i want to build)
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2018
    If people would put those items in the trash can and not activate it, other people could pull the stuff out if they wanted it...we could build a whole community of dumpster divers...(kind of joking/kind of serious)

However, if someone wants to travel to my realm to throw free stuff on my tables....
    b3achy's Mini-Emporium
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    edited July 2018
    Realm Name: Shopee

Really encourage ppl to drop their unwanted items on my donation tables :D
  • b3achy said:

If people would put those items in the trash can and not activate it, other people could pull the stuff out if they wanted it...we could build a whole community of dumpster divers...(kind of joking/kind of serious)

However, if someone wants to travel to my realm to throw free stuff on my tables....
    b3achy's Mini-Emporium

Wow I never realized that before. Cool idea and note on the trashcan :)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Firefly's Market

I'll be happy to take any unwanted items! There are donation tables on either side of the door.

Remember...One qbee's trash is another qbee's treasure! So if you have items you don't want or need, hop into any shop and drop them on their donation table. I'm sure any resource shop would love to have them for resale, crafting or building. :)
  • I think its unlikely that players will take the time (even if it only takes a few seconds) to search up a realm and dump their stuff. I agree with b3achy that there should be a trashcan, but I also think people would take advantage of the idea and claim that they accidentally lost their items that way and start begging others for cubits (which can obviously get annoying). So, both are good ideas but unlikely to happen in execution guys.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    It’s just, easier to get to the lobby as all you have to do is click a button :)
  • But I actually donate my unwanted items, especially to new players. I actually take the time to randomly select someone/ some realm lol
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    nikkilin said:

But I actually donate my unwanted items, especially to new players. I actually take the time to randomly select someone/ some realm lol

New players always ask for cubits. They don't understand the value of resources and blocks.
  • I love this idea, because I agree that is is such a waste. Also simple stuff can go a long way to help new players.

My Realm is: CharmingIntent's Realm
  • Log_er said:

nikkilin said:

But I actually donate my unwanted items, especially to new players. I actually take the time to randomly select someone/ some realm lol

New players always ask for cubits. They don't understand the value of resources and blocks.
    True, most of them, which is quite sad actually; but I make sure to give those who know the value of resources so it won't go to waste :)