Help us build a battle royale game in Cubic Castles (original idea by pious)

2»

Comments

• Log_er said:

Darkpq said:

i like the idea but if people will make this we need a update (or toons of pulce blocks and/or the swich pack whit the spuds to work) and theres a problem dont forget people will steal stuff like that even if were 10 of energt people will take it to home free and it needs another tipe of bar sistem like the health (for defence) apartsome people will no have the extra health or the brauni perks so...yea it will not be really fair

i've already though of a system for that ;) before i start the game, i will activate a flash bumper and drop wands with 5-10 shots and other items and put glass over them then break it. When players drop from the tube, they can pick up any of those items on the ground. And i have a border timing system in mind. I am aware of the perks. I will have a list of rules in the realm (one of them is to turn off that perk. And pious i forgot to credit you sorry xD. You're in the title now :D
    But with a flash bumper anyone could build anything?
  • Yes but signs and other blocks will be placed at spawn so no building there. If you're caught building then ban.
  • Why do we need fortnite on cubic castles? This makes no sense at all.
  • Cubic castles is cubic castles, fortnite is a copy of other games.
    They don't need to be merged.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited October 2018
    Like said above this probably should not be created.
    If you want fortnite go play fortnite.
  • Hey guys.
    Battle Royale doesn't mean Fortnite.
    Something overly popular doesn't mean it's bad.

I don't know how this would be able to set up, and do we know how many people can a realm hold?
    +1
  • Epic basically INVENTED it.
    How could you possible say battle role isn't made by epic? This is 100% fortnite.
  • ThuggieThuggie Member
    edited October 2018
    Mr.Iron said:

Epic basically INVENTED it.
    How could you possible say battle role isn't made by epic? This is 100% fortnite.

Lmao what?
    Epic didn't invent it at all, battle royales existed way before that.
    Epic even used to sell programs to other developers of that kind of game before making their own, which is why the pubg devs tried to sue them.

Edit : Dayz was the first "Battle Royale", and came out in 2013.
  • @Mr.Iron if you don't like the idea stay out of it :)
  • Wouldn't be constantly. I would just host the event every so often. We have hollas for a reason.
  • Just saying the only way to get 100 people to play is if you did a holla saying giveaway nobkdycomes to anything in!was they get freebies :P
  • I'm not trying to copy fortnite. Besides the max players a realm can hold is like 30
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Warcraft had maps that're like Battle Royales way back in 2012.
  • The max for players is 54. @log_er
  • The max for players is 54. @log_er

Thanks for the info. You don't need to tag me. This is my discussion so I will get notified without it.
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    The original thing that got everyone started with battle royale was created by a movie back in late 90's
  • Which is to say, Fortnite didn't invent battle royales at all.

But I think 50 players would still be cool, right?
    And would we use hide bumpers?
    How would we make sure that every player has bumped it?
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    edited October 2018
    Oh I have an automatic bumper system lol
    At this point I just need like 80-120 wands with 50 charges and 20 extras just in case
  • Log_er said:

Oh I have an automatic bumper system lol
    At this point I just need like 80-120 wands with 50 charges and 20 extras just in case

That means grinding the hell out of them.
    Why not making a thread offering to buy old wands?
  • Good idea. Probably won't host the event until December or January :p
    Preparing for events like this takes awhile.
  • Also ! Do you have enough funds to make the map and all for free ? If it's not the case you could just set up a vend with tickets for the drop thing door ?
  • It will be free.