Accidental holla's

xNexyxNexy NLMember
edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
What about a little '/' before the holla or hollawarp. I send quite some holla's out I don't want to, just because I'm talking about it.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    This would be useful, Once in a while, i do seem some accidental holla's.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    I did it 3 times :o Buuuuuut some people wouldn't know they should add "/"
    I prefer a confirmation thing :p like saying "Are you sure you wanna hollla/hollawarp?"
  • lol, i've done the same thing before! But kudos on the good suggestion. Especially considering cost per holla....
  • IT needs to be changed! >.< literally happened to me the other day, i only had one left too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've hollad multiple times...you get in a conversation and someone asks "What is this room for?" Then you reply "Holla room" because you're away with the fairies and not thinking straight...15 seconds later you realise what you've done and it comes up with "room"....answers the person's question...and amuses the rest of the qbee race
  • I never accidentaly hollad but i agree with it, so ppl wont spent hollas :3
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    MaryMoon said:

lol, i've done the same thing before! But kudos on the good suggestion. Especially considering cost per holla....

well if we had the command, then players wouldn't be wasting holla's if they did

"hollawarp ello" instead they would just say it in chat.