Marble Sculptys

do you reckon we could see some Marble sculptys added to the game in the future please?

Comments

• I would also add sculpty gold / silver blocks
  • yes that would be nice as well
  • Why not just make every block sculpty. Not every block but you know what i mean -_-
  • +1
    And +1 for Farts Of Fury too.
  • Yes every block thats possible to make sculpty versions of. It might take some time (or not) but its absolutely worth it :D (Also im currently working on a marble build so it would be nice if I could give it some extra detail)
  • Yes yes yes +1111
  • DavidDoesPBGDavidDoesPBG Member
    edited July 2018

Why not just make every block sculpty. Not every block but you know what i mean -_-

Hmmm... Something like making a "Sculpty foam", which turns the block it is used on, into a sculptable one? Perhaps?
  • Why not just make every block sculpty. Not every block but you know what i mean -_-

Hmmm... Something like making a "Sculpty foam", which turns the block it is used on, into a sculptable one? Perhaps?
    Why not just make them work with the cut o matik? :)
  • Flooks said:

Why not just make every block sculpty. Not every block but you know what i mean -_-

Why not just make them work with the cut o matik? :)
    Idk...

Foam is easier to carry around...