"Quick, Think!" Gets another Season!

The overwhelming success of the game has stunned me. I thank you for your support we had raised 3.7k and used it so please continue until we can afford it. God Bless you all. Remember to donate at Port Kewberth (2)!
Season 2
Changes:
New Stage!
There will be "Chance" cards where you can risk it all or, double and triple your team's amount.
Cards will now, be available for you too choose how much the question answer is.
How ever much you bet will be how much you get (if answer correctly) or how much you loose. (if question is wrong)
The whole team must come up with an answer by whispering....
Quick, Money! This new game will be you have too answer 5 Quiz questions in 30 seconds.... And try to reach 200 points.
New Logo! (More 3d)
Team Captain: there will be team Captain's now! The team captain will choose his/her fellow persons on their team.
If all Players on returning teams are not there we will not put them in the episode.
More Trivia
Betting: One part of the game will be where you and your team will have to select a number 5-12 and you will have too get on that number or above too earn c or loose it.
Anything else, stays the same.
Thanks, again guys! Please continue to donate for more games! If need be drop some pixel blocks at the Port Kewberth (2) realm... To.... Help make the logo in the realm.... Also, Donate some red bleachers...
God Bless
Capt. Capi (Executive Producer and Game Creator)

Comments

• Cool... but sorry gambling was banned a little over a year ago...
  • lucaaa795 said:

yes you might want to remove anything based on gambling because, as fox said, its illegal

But this is just like a TV show. @Capt. Capi May want to ask Kewberth if you can do the double or triple the amount thing.
  • I don't mean gambling their money... Its my money I'm gambling on the players they don't pay. Plus what's wrong with doing that with my money? Plus it's a chance game they don't pay.
  • They gambel the prize money in their bank... DUH
  • Ok but chance cars sounds like they give you money and you may get it back
  • Here is a suggestioon! Record the game and upload it on YouTube! You'd get more veiws, more sign ups for seasons, and more donations!
  • We need a professional to do that

Here is a suggestioon! Record the game and upload it on YouTube! You'd get more veiws, more sign ups for seasons, and more donations!

• We need a professional to do that

Here is a suggestioon! Record the game and upload it on YouTube! You'd get more veiws, more sign ups for seasons, and more donations!

Im not a pro..... but I'd be happy to record the show!
  • Friend me on Cubic and We shall talk
  • Friend me on Cubic and We shall talk

Ok! Will do!