Cubit Reward for Reaching a Particular Level

Perhaps when reaching level 40...you get 10k perhaps? As a reward for being with CC for so long.
And level 50...you perhaps get 50k?

Comments

• I would love getting cubits for leveling up!
    But people might just make new accounts and get up to level 40 etc. for more cubits, even if time consuming.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Mmm i don't like the idea , but i think can be cool reward (maybe cubits) for only lvl 50 players .
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I would love getting cubits for leveling up!
    But people might just make new accounts and get up to level 40 etc. for more cubits, even if time consuming.

Players can abuse this system, but then again they will have to work for it. After all getting to level 40 is hard work. You will have to mine over 500k blocks o-o

But I prefer we don't have such system. Even if I could use the money.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Besides freebies, there's no pros in this suggestion. Can't support it all. Cubits are rather easy enough to earn without buying by mining/selling and Tapjoy as well.
    Cons:
    - Players would make alts and abuse this "system" A LOT.
    - They would find ways to cheat their way through leveling up/would level up not as they supposed to be doing that (by quest packs, mining and building).
    - That would lead CC to the point of becoming bankrupt and basically dead, because people would just make accounts to get cubits instead of buying them.

So a big no from me to this.