Ban payaways!

Also pick a block or anything similar
It's only scam,anywhere I go to check they just scam

Comments

• I agree we need end all payaways, warp payaway, open payaway, ALL
    +1
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    While people do need to stop using payaways to scam people, I don't really think it's practical to put a ban on them. They are already 'illegal' and people don't care and do them anyway. Banning them would just make them 'more illegal', but nothing would really change.
    I don't think pick-the-block and games like it need to be banned. While there are some scammers who do these kinds of games, there are many genuine Qbees that offer PDB's for others. Whether they are free or not, I don't think they should be banned. It's up to each Qbee to decide for themselves whether or not to participate.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    While I don't agrees on the whole giveaway, payaway scheme to begin with.
    They're are some payaways that are actually legit. Given the ones that are legit don't offer a ton, but still. It's another some players can make a quick buck and clear some inventory.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Legit or not, i do same things to all payaways:
    I find a way to go to the other side of the glass wall...
    Sometimes it worked! :D
    My best "catches" are : Sliver chest, Police Cap,Invis robe.
    Also...tons of dirt ._. Or mushrooms!

good ideas tho.scam scammers :D
    xSHANEx said:

Avoiding scams is common sense, I do think there should be punishments for scammers but if we as players don't give them the opportunity to scam they cant. We feed the fire by not using our brains and thinking before we do malicious actions.

Noobs feed them.Poor dudes thing it's real thing. ALSO I hate that they call it giveaway when its not.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *Insane* said:

xSHANEx said:

Avoiding scams is common sense, I do think there should be punishments for scammers but if we as players don't give them the opportunity to scam they cant. We feed the fire by not using our brains and thinking before we do malicious actions.

Noobs feed them.Poor dudes thing it's real thing. ALSO I hate that they call it giveaway when its not.
    That's why we have moderators giving out helpful PSA and players going to pawaways to warn others.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I have seen many qbee's do pick the blocks that don't scam.. But 99% of payaway I see are scams, I think doing a payaway should be a 1 hours mute the first time then a day then maybe a 1 day ban and so on, the less scammers the more fun cubic castles would be. :)
  • I don't think there is a real way to stop....payaways... You can stop some by muting, warning and broadcasting but now that q-bees have found a way to scam you can never really stop them. @.@ Plus, if you're actually willing to spend money and have a risk of getting scammed that is on you.
  • 'Dragon' said:

I have seen many qbee's do pick the blocks that don't scam.. But 99% of payaway I see are scams, I think doing a payaway should be a 1 hours mute the first time then a day then maybe a 1 day ban and so on, the less scammers the more fun cubic castles would be. :)

Ye, 80% of pick a blocks that i saw were legit, but i never saw a true payaway
    piratax10 said:

'Dragon' said:

legit haha :D pay 200c for 80c thing,totally legit
  • *Insane* said:

piratax10 said:

'Dragon' said:

legit haha :D pay 200c for 80c thing,totally legit
    I agree with what you said, but its legit, atleast he gives the prize, (its scam when theres blank spaces) and the new warp crunch payaways you get only a dirt block or nothing