Your shops rated!

2»

Comments

• Whoops typo xD thanks late
    LateCom said:

itz zoddy's vending market not zonny lmaooo

btw i think the pro shops will all be not top 5 haha

• why do u want everything to be cheap why cant there be a beautiful built shop with normal or overprice prices its better than a weird looking shop thats cheap and vends r just thrown anywhere the owner can put em?
  • Check our shop xD
    Har Har Market
    :P
  • Ahmad09 said:

why do u want everything to be cheap why cant there be a beautiful built shop with normal or overprice prices its better than a weird looking shop thats cheap and vends r just thrown anywhere the owner can put em?

Nope, cause a shop is there to sell things, so that’s what takes precedence
  • Ahmad09 said:

why do u want everything to be cheap why cant there be a beautiful built shop with normal or overprice prices its better than a weird looking shop thats cheap and vends r just thrown anywhere the owner can put em?

that doesnt answer my question and anyway i can put prices i want and it sells yesterday i set stuff normal prices and sold it all in on holla
  • Ahmad09 said:

Ahmad09 said:

that doesnt answer my question and anyway i can put prices i want and it sells yesterday i set stuff normal prices and sold it all in on holla
    I was stating that a shop being beautiful is not as important as serving your customers with the right prices
  • i dont even buy from shops if i did i would buy from a good looking shop thats normal price instead of buying from a cheap shop that looks bad
  • Ahmad09 said:

i dont even buy from shops if i did i would buy from a good looking shop thats normal price instead of buying from a cheap shop that looks bad

Oh well, that’s you I guess, I would NEVER buy from an overpriced shop, no matter how beautiful it is, the ugly cheap shops are better for your qbees wallet ;)
  • LateCom said:

true ahmad.
    shops like metallic market looks beautiful, although price is a bit over the top, still manages to sell its items just as a normal shop would.
    i feel like players are more likely to explore a bigger realm with more features, activities and other things, rather than a cheap shop they will just go there, check out the vend and leave.

glad you agree

Ahmad09 said:

i dont even buy from shops if i did i would buy from a good looking shop thats normal price instead of buying from a cheap shop that looks bad

Oh well, that’s you I guess, I would NEVER buy from an overpriced shop, no matter how beautiful it is, the ugly cheap shops are better for your qbees wallet ;)
    well it is but i dont buy from shops xD
  • AJ BaRyza said:

Check our shop xD
    Har Har Market
    :P

It's decent and few things are overpriced. Starry scarf is good (I've seen a lot of 16 and 18k. Placing u 4th

Also people. Shops are for buying, not for looking at. I won't judge shops from looks.

• Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited July 2018
    My shop is not finished but we provide permanent rentals for anyone who would like to sell stuff. The only rentals I own are the two by themselves. (Straw Hat and Camou Shirt) The others are a friend's who is renting.
    If you would like to check it out search "Fine Vending".
  • BUMP

Anyone else have any shops? :3
  • Realm: kingdomheart23's realm

It's a small shop but it got decent pricing and looks great. :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Metallic Market Resources
    Artzy
    Wearable Warehouse
    Sir. Pixel's Retail Park
    The Pixelated Market

These are for aesthetic :D No items, Pl0x rate for looks xd
  • Are non-vend shops alright?