Avoid Chatting Two Letters and a Space To Prevent Being Muted

This is a friendly warning to everyone :)
If don't want to get muted don't do the said title above^
Examples:
[Letter][Letter][Space][Letter]
BL S

This discussion might get locked since like I said, you will get muted by saying that^
Welcome to internet c:

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

every kind of acronym of that word can get you muted.

Yeah. You are right.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Examples:
    BL S

This discussion might get locked since like I said, you will get muted by saying that^
    Welcome to internet c:

why would you get muted or should i say why do you think you would get muted for that?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2018
    scorto7 said:

Examples:
    BL S

Welcome to internet c:

why would you get muted or should i say why do you think you would get muted for that?
    Some letters are used to express some swears..

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    It is what you type that get's you muted... not how you type it.

And the assumption that the example used could get you muted... it all depends in what context it is used.
    BLS could easily stand for Basic Life Support, Black Label Society , Boston Latin School, Barrels, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Below Land Surface, Band-Limited Signal, etc, etc... the list goes on forever but my point is it all depends in what context it is used. I know, it was just an example. There are far more obvious acronyms or full words that are way more offensive.

Anyway...; if players decide to put a space in between the letters of the same word or ad or replace it with a different symbol then they show they know typing that words is violating the rules and they know they take the risk of getting muted.
  • scorto7 said:

It is what you type that get's you muted... not how you type it.

And the assumption that the example used could get you muted... it all depends in what context it is used.
    BLS could easily stand for Basic Life Support, Black Label Society , Boston Latin School, Barrels, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Below Land Surface, Band-Limited Signal, etc, etc... the list goes on forever but my point is it all depends in what context it is used. I know, it was just an example. There are far more obvious acronyms or full words that are way more offensive.

Anyway...; if players decide to put a space in between the letters of the same word or ad or replace it with a different symbol then they show they know typing that words is violating the rules and they know they take the risk of getting muted.

Yeah right. I didn't even make a word.
    Anyways humans nowadays assume definitions only limited to what they know.
    They assumed that what I wrote is an abbreviation of a swear without thinking it could be a acronym of something that are far from their imagination.
    I hate to say it here but, cultural bias is no different from racism.
  • Dang this is a mess already. Why did you even make this discussion to begin with man? You know it's gonna start wars, and we have enough drama on the forums already lol