Animals to hunt in mines

Add animals that drops items in mines

Comments

• Sounds intriguing, but we need to look at this idea carefully, we aren’t Minecraft, but I wouldn’t cross this idea out
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its an interesting idea, although i doubt it will get added because

-how will you get recources from it
    -how much trouble will it be to automatically generate it in a mine
    -how will it spawn automatically
    -does there needs to be added ways to eventually kill the animal?

Dont get me wrong i really like the idea, but if it gets added i think other updates go first
  • -1 Sorry But.. How To Kill Cow? Ok.. With A Wand :V - But is strange becouse imagine u put animals on your house (cow-ina-box) and you kill them? infinite resources from the cow? or only 1 kill one time and you waste the box.. sorry but -No-
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    Na -1 then the cow in a box will lose their function and people will be putting them in howls so thy don’t gett out and ... this is not Minecraft
  • -1 Sorry But.. How To Kill Cow? Ok.. With A Wand :V - But is strange becouse imagine u put animals on your house (cow-ina-box) and you kill them? infinite resources from the cow? or only 1 kill one time and you waste the box.. sorry but -No-

Na -1 then the cow in a box will lose their function and people will be putting them in howls so thy don’t gett out and ... this is not Minecraft

You guys, she’s not talking about those animals
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    So which ones?

So which ones?

just a new animal in the mines, lets say like maybe bears, fish, goats, deer, and such
  • So which ones?

just a new animal in the mines, lets say like maybe bears, fish, goats, deer, and such
    You know, the ones you stated seem like good ones for this idea!!!
  • So which ones?

... i feel like i will somehow offend other people here ... but i hate killing animals, it even becomes more brutal to kill it with a wand shooting flaming skeletons more than punching , besides what kind of things it drops... i dont really imagine what would it be useful... maybe bear fur for those medieval looking carpet... but its still a -1 for me

it will be a +1 if it will only make the mines more lively... but it doesn't do anything so what's the point?

not trying to offend people here if you rally wanted this.... i just hate killing animals.... killing my own pet in cc makes me sad :/
  • So which ones?

... i feel like i will somehow offend other people here ... but i hate killing animals, it even becomes more brutal to kill it with a wand shooting flaming skeletons more than punching , besides what kind of things it drops... i dont really imagine what would it be useful... maybe bear fur for those medieval looking carpet... but its still a -1 for me

it will be a +1 if it will only make the mines more lively... but it doesn't do anything so what's the point?

not trying to offend people here if you rally wanted this.... i just hate killing animals.... killing my own pet in cc makes me sad :/
    I understand your feelings about it, and I think your making sense, actually I think this will make the game more lively, and we don’t have to make it that we “kill” the animals, maybe something sillier, like kinda tasing the animal with a wand, like what you can do to a slime, it won’t kill the animal, just freeze them in a silly cute way, and after you collect the drops, the animal revived and can carry on :D

So which ones?

I understand your feelings about it, and I think your making sense, actually I think this will make the game more lively, and we don’t have to make it that we “kill” the animals, maybe something sillier, like kinda tasing the animal with a wand, like what you can do to a slime, it won’t kill the animal, just freeze them in a silly cute way, and after you collect the drops, the animal revived and can carry on :D
    or maybe something like it poops out things that isnt suppost to happen to the animal in a silly way
  • So which ones?

or maybe something like it poops out things that isnt suppost to happen to the animal in a silly way
    That would be a sight to see!!! Lol
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Let's keep this game cute.
    (don't mention headlessness or the bikini please.)
  • Qbird said:

Let's keep this game cute.
    (don't mention headlessness or the bikini please.)

Our ideas would keep the game cute :), there is no worries
  • Sounds intriguing, but we need to look at this idea carefully, we aren’t Minecraft, but I wouldn’t cross this idea out

Many games can similar things.

And, maybe. If you cant HUNT them, maybe trap them in a crate (for land animals) and you can tame them???

And, maybe. If you cant HUNT them, maybe trap them in a crate (for land animals) and you can tame them???
    Interesting, however, we kinda changed the idea a bit, why don’t you read some of the comments above? :D

Interesting, however, we kinda changed the idea a bit, why don’t you read some of the comments above? :D
    I have...... and I put my own opinion on here about it. Maybe not HUNT it but capture it and tame it.

I have...... and I put my own opinion on here about it. Maybe not HUNT it but capture it and tame it.
    Ahh ok, yeah I think I read your comment the wrong way, your suggesting another way to gain something from animals in a mine without killing them :D

Sounds intriguing, but we need to look at this idea carefully, we aren’t Minecraft, but I wouldn’t cross this idea out

Well capture and tame them is a good idea but how i think of it (a way without cages)

You feed them berries or things of food that lay around, after some time they love you (yes i agree till now it sounds like minecraft) and they suddenly plop and become small and able to pick up and you can do it in your headgear slot (so it stands on your head (or maybe a new clothing slot)) and when you place it in your realm it becomes big again but then with a sort of den tied to it, and you can always put the animal on the clothing slot and it becomes small again
  • +1 but you might need some limitations or else this game will turn into minecraft lol
    We do have fairies in mines, so why not other mobs?
    Also, I have an idea.
    In cave mines, there will be slymes (harmless) that you can kill for slyme splats.