Events that are not fair

Englis:

Hello, today I come to talk about something serious, although they take a joke...
I find it a shame the events of this game, of 100-300 people participating in an event only 15 are rewarded! What you don't seem to wonder is: how many people play daily? More than 1k (1000) people safe.
From those 1k only 15 florists advertise the reward as Dige and 1k is more omenos in the morning, have encounters all people who go to school or working; More or less would be more than 2-3k a day.
What the event, should invent a way to reward 2 people maximum IP (since some have siblings...) and so everyone who passes the parkour would have reward (and could not do multis).
Leveling events: The events are echo for minimum lv15-30 +, no one thinks of those poor lv4-11? You need ability for all those parkours a ability and a lot of experience difficult to achieve; And if they are on cell? That is less accurate less sight and less probability!, when playing on mobile is impossible to do a parkour, always fault for a pixel or something, while in computer you have more precision to jump odservar and more..
I remind you of the meaning of the event: when in a game there is an event is a chance to win for everyone! Thing in these parkours are not, I would appreciate that you Solucionarian and tanbien the issue of buying cubits given that
50 $ = 200k Minimum300K 100 $ = 600k-700k
You are smart and you figaran that there are things like Krampus that are 260k, ie $50 = half gifted game
100 $ = technically gifted game
I hope you areglen this... and put a new system of events for everyone!, thanks for your attention.

Espanis:
Hola , Hoy vengo a hablar de algo serio , aunque selo tomaran a broma...
Me parece una vergüenza Los eventos de este juego , de 100-300 personas de participan en un evento solo 15 se llevan recompensa! lo que parece que no se preguntan es: cuanta gente juega diariamente? mas de 1k(1000) personas seguro.
De entre esas 1k solo 15 se lleban la recompensa como dige y 1k es mas omenos por la mañana,tengan encuenta toda la gente que va ala escuela o que trabaja; mas o menos serian mas de 2-3k al dia.
Lo de el evento, deberian inventar una forma que de recompensa a 2 personas maximo por ip (dado que algunos tenemos hermanos...) y asi todo el que se pasa el parkour tendria recompensa(y no podria hacer multis).
Nivelacion de eventos: Los eventos estan echos para minimo lv15-30+ ,nadie piensa en esos pobres lv4-11? necesitas abilidad para todos esos parkours una abilidad y una cantidad de experiencia dificiles de conseguir; y si estan en celular? eso es menos precision menos vista y menos probabilidad!,cuando juego en movil es inposible hacer un parkour,siempre fallo por un pixel o algo asi,mientras que en ordenador tienes mas precision para saltar odservar y mas..
Les recuerdo el significado de evento: cuando en un juego hay un evento es POSIBILIDAD DE GANAR PARA TODOS! cosa en en estos parkours no hay,les agradeceria que lo solucionarian y tanbien el tema de comprar cubits dado que
50$=200k minimum300K
100$=600k-700k
usteden son inteligentes y se figaran en que hay cosas como krampus que son 260k,es decir, 50$= juego medio regalado
100$=juego tecnicamente regalado
espero que areglen esto... y
que pongan un nuevo sistema de EVENTOS PARA TODOS!,Grazias por su atencion.

Comments

• csminicsmini Member
    I remind you that the events are for everyone, not for the most qualified, we all have to be able to earn something minimum!

os recuerdo que los eventos son para todos , no para los mas cualificados,TODOS TENEMOS QUE PODER GANAR MINIMO ALGO!

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Firstly I would like to say that prizes simply cannot be awarded to every player, most of the time these are rare items and to give them to everyone would decrease the value hence the 15 . every single person who enters gets a chance at winning these prizes, it is not the first people to finish who win and you have whole week to do it which caters to everyone. The parkour was built with the ability for people without perks to do it which means anyone can finish. There is a new event every week and very few of them so far have been parkour they cater to all the differential aspects of the game.
  • Firstly I would like to say that prizes simply cannot be awarded to every player, most of the time these are rare items and to give them to everyone would decrease the value hence the 15 . every single person who enters gets a chance at winning these prizes, it is not the first people to finish who win and you have whole week to do it which caters to everyone. The parkour was built with the ability for people without perks to do it which means anyone can finish. There is a new event every week and very few of them so far have been parkour they cater to all the differential aspects of the game.

Well spoken space :)
  • LiteRary said:

lt's third or more times l'm seeing "Events are not fair" etc. discussions. Just please, Fetus doing his best, l've lose many events too, but l had fun! Those events were fascinating. Don't always think about gain.

Just keep joining those events, try to have fun. =)

I agree with lite. Space is spending much of his time for us. We should enjoy the events instead of taking part just for prizes. 15 prizes are already too much. 60 players win every month isn't this better then the raffle where 1 person wins/month?
  • LiteRary said:

Fetus even lost his job, lol. =P

That was a year or so ago I think. Look at the date on that post on his wall :P
  • The events are so much fun (not that last dark maze tho....) but they are all super fun. It would be nice to get to be 1 of the 15. But it is all fun!
    If you want more people to win @csmini why don't you try spending the time and money to do so? Space sacrifices a lot of time and money on these events so be grateful he can do even 15
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Oh god another "this event is unfair because i cant win it" thread... so a few things

1: what do you want rather? Like only building competitions held like 3 times in a year like first with 100 people participating and maybe 5 people winning it, or about everytime an event ends a new event and everytime like maybe 150/200 people that enter what 15 people win from every time?

2: these events arent based on level, the only thing you need is a cubic castles account and you can participate, its mostly just based on how much time you are willing to put in it to get used to the controls

3: be happy there are even events, i know lots of online games that never even do any events to appreciate their players, spacecake (my nickname for space_fetus) and this time even sirkewberth take a lot of work to even make the events, didnt you notice the ammount of work in the events? And even in such a small ammount of time, i wouldnt be able to get that all done even not with unlimited cubits

4: you cant really put the problem of buying cubits with this... and especially not with the example of a krampus, its one of the "impossible" items so what do you expect, also like now 15 people can win 25.000 cubits and thats A LOT of cubits for a lvl 1 till 10
  • csminicsmini Member
    The events are bad echo ami I do not care loq the EU think, given the problem q is not Q I do not pass, I and past all Asta now, the problem is that only think of those 15personas and that other players are left with nothing an event is once a week , and new players have no right to grow? I remind you that many players steal and you do? Nothing just put a button on the Q puts report and seen many mods, you send a holla saying this is a thief, come and see it (in the realm is seen to be a scam) and the staff replies that reports in report, for boy to report in report? Maybe and sent the holla as a report, can be I say, this game is echo to make money, as all but minimal that is not noticed so much minimum responds try to do something (even then not agas anything) do not answer the garbage that are rare item , minimal disguise that you do not give the same people who play! E played this game enough time to know that they do not do enough for the player as to say nothing this is the truth; The truth hurts no? The only thing you show is that this is your job, as Dige disguise it.
  • csminicsmini Member
    This is translated by the translator, some words may sound bad or something
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm closing this up, your detailing your own thread with completely unrelated stuff to do with scam reports. If you want to moan about the game use your activity wall. If you want to actually have a reasonable discussion then a thread is appropriate
This discussion has been closed.