[Suggestion] Custom Block

So, everyone has the same problem, “add marble pixels!” “Add gold brick column!”
With this new block, nobody will have to ever suggest anything like that! It’ll be a block/column/stair/slab/pixel block that has a either a spot to place a block in, or a new tool coming with it, it could be the Custom Building Tool, you double tap the tool and it’ll have a small spot where to put one item, once in the block that we want, we need to wear the tool and we will only be able to build inside Custom Blocks, and the block will become the column/stair, etc. That we want, but it won’t work for blocks that already have that kind of sculpty. Example:
You can make gold brick stairs, slabs, pixels and columns (or even fence) because the block doesen’t have those.
You can make grass stairs and columns, but not slabs and pixels because it already has that !

Comment your ideas ^^

Comments

• If I understood well, it would also work for all other blocks? Like dirt columns? Strange...
  • That sounds kinda cool, I guess. But it would make more sense if everything had the same way of being crafted. But I think this might be a little much for cc. Good idea, though.