SUGGESTION: Make food warps unable to be sold in Vendings

Foodwarps are pretty much only sold in vendings for payaways and second life bomb games, both of which are illegal. So I suggest that you won't be able to sell warps in vendings. This would make it harder for illegal games to be hosted, which would hopefully stop some of them.

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

you dont solve anything with banning warps. The same thing could be done with tickets and tickets will never get banned from vends
    so uh dunno -1?

Banning warps will make it a lot harder to host payaways and other paid games, and the owners of these games may lose motivation and stop hosting illegal games. Besides, they aren't used for much else. Paying for entrance to places in general is frowned upon
  • lucaaa795 said:

you dont solve anything with banning warps. The same thing could be done with tickets and tickets will never get banned from vends
    so uh dunno -1?

What he said. -1
  • And sometimes fake tickets involves
  • -1 cause i actually own a some sort of resturant, and i use warp food so like thats like the only things i can sell sooo..... yeah.
  • lucaaa795 said:

so uh dunno -1?

I agree -1
    Tickets could be used in the same way. Sure it might accomplish a very minor halt in these but ultimately there would be ways around it found. Also they can be used in vends for other reasons too so....
  • -1 I see warp food sold in vends so people can come back to certain locations, especially shops (as they are usually placed right next to the warp bumper). Sad they are being used maliciously, but they are in vends for other reasons.
  • Due to the overwhelmingly negative response to this idea, I'll ask a mod to close it please <3
This discussion has been closed.