Golden Days :Q:

BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
NO BORRAR !

Now i just got 86k :q:

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lol even to this day I still don't know who won all them 25 krampus'. 86kc is a lot mate.

Billy has 5 Krampus Masks

6 ;)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

lol even to this day I still don't know who won all them 25 krampus'. 86kc is a lot mate.

More than i ever had.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

Not too much ... i was got around 270k ;q;

More than i ever had.
    Normaly if you dont buy cubits ( i buyed 200k pack and get krampus from the contest ;-;)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Not too much ... i was got around 270k ;q;

More than i ever had.
    Normaly if you dont buy cubits ( i buyed 200k pack and get krampus from the contest ;-;)
    I don't mind. Just a problem when you are trying to get something 900c when you only have 400.
    Weather it's 1k, 75k, 275k or 1000000c there's always someone poorer and you're always rich to someone. Some players will never in their Cubic Life's see anywhere close to 86OOOc.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

Weather it's 1k, 75k, 275k or 1000000c there's always someone poorer and you're always rich to someone. Some players will never in their Cubic Life's see anywhere close to 86OOOc.

I mean im actually more poorer than before i win the krampus (i was got krampus+200k) and you just 86k :(

I mean im actually more poorer than before i win the krampus (i was got krampus+200k) and you just 86k :(
    Play your cards right you can turn 86k into anything. I got 200k from nothing. Hard work and dedication is all you need.