The Cubic Castles Records : come back?

13»

Comments

• Good luck who are joining in CCR :D
  • Hello everyone! First of all, hope you're all safe and doing good.

Now, I've seen some people suggesting CC records and weren't aware of this thing. My next question is :

If I was to redo it, will that be interesting for you?

I'd have to reset a texture pack, a new way of giving records, a brand new organization in the big lines..
  • J o Y s T i C k

omg... long time no see you, dude happy you are back!

For sure, it interest me soo much.
  • Whimsical! Come show your flower crown collection!

@WhimsicalFirefly
  • nice a record paper thingy >:D
    it's interesting yes
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    I hope it will back
  • I know this is outdated and there's still that white smudge on the QBee's face but...

I spent the most cubits on hollas in a day (10k), MAKE THAT A RECORD.
  • I know this is outdated and there's still that white smudge on the QBee's face but...

Hello Cub! We're working on organizing this again with a new format. This could indeed be a record, if you of course have the proof that goes with it! You'll have to wait for me to announce when they're going to be back, and you will be able to submit this one. :)

Hello Cub! We're working on organizing this again with a new format. This could indeed be a record, if you of course have the proof that goes with it! You'll have to wait for me to announce when they're going to be back, and you will be able to submit this one. :)
    Dammit... I don't have proof.
  • I have 3.5k tophats XD