A disappointing problem with dyed glass.

So, I was building a shop with my new character that had a black/yellow theme and I noticed that I can't place items in dyed glass and normal glass looked awful with black and yellow, so it would be good if we could place items in dyed glass.

Comments

• No it would be hard to see the item.
  • I have a suggestion! Ok this is a bit complicated but you can put items in colored glass in a way :D! So you throw the item on the floor, glass it, pull glass which freezes it from disappearing, put a colored glass above it, phantom it, then place a block on top of the item to push it into the now phantom colored glass O_O.
  • I have a suggestion! Ok this is a bit complicated but you can put items in colored glass in a way :D! So you throw the item on the floor, glass it, pull glass which freezes it from disappearing, put a colored glass above it, phantom it, then place a block on top of the item to push it into the now phantom colored glass O_O.

Woah .o.
  • FireSawFireSaw Member
    edited February 2018

I have a suggestion! Ok this is a bit complicated but you can put items in colored glass in a way :D! So you throw the item on the floor, glass it, pull glass which freezes it from disappearing, put a colored glass above it, phantom it, then place a block on top of the item to push it into the now phantom colored glass O_O.

wow thanks for the good idea! i just need to get some phantom foam

• I experiment first just in case the process does something funky but I know you can set items like Butterfly wings etc. into float by glassing them then pulling the glass. Don't see why it wouldn't work but testing is important.
  • Well I'm using normal glass with a dark wall behind it so it looks a bit better until I get some phantom foam or they make storing items in died glass possible