IDEA: Qbee Pet!

I was thinking last night, and I think I came up with an alright idea for a pet! Here's how it works: The pet is a normal, nude, qbee at level 0. It's the size of the elf pet. As you level up, it will grow, and will become a normal sized qbee at level 49. At level 50, it will become a large qbee, like the Great Pumpkin or Bunnyzilla. You would also be able to put clothes on it, so it would function as a walking mannequin thing. What do you guys think? c:

Comments

• Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    A qbee following you around forever? O.o

SLAVERY! The qbee should have the right of choice! It's a qbee being and it has qbee rights! #standupfortheqbees #rawr
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I wouldn't mind having a cute little qbee running behind me.
    And if it reaches lvl 50 i'll probably kill it to get the little guy back.

When it comes to clothing.... i suggest that when it reaches a new level it changes it's clothing(however the staff think works best). I don't like the idea to use it as a walking mannequin.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    A mini pengo! I love it :p
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Sounds similar to a suggestion of mine upon another pet topic.
    BJDware said:

I Reckon a "mini-me" pet.
    A Pet that looks like a shrunken Qbee that mimics their owners vanity items (clothing etc ).

That would be awesome IMO.

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/6935/#Comment_6935

I Want it .__.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    A mini Feather Hat!
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

A mini Feather Hat!

Precisely!
  • Bumping this up @Chickthulhu c:
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    scorto7 said:

I wouldn't mind having a cute little qbee running behind me.
    And if it reaches lvl 50 i'll probably kill it to get the little guy back.

And this is, my friends, why we have yet to obtain a qbee pet xD

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited April 2016
    Perfct said:

Bumping this up @Chickthulhu c:

Righto!

I like the idea of it, I didn't realize this was a post until the closing.
    The ability to dress a a pet can give it more of a Interest trait.
    The ability to allow it to correspond with the Emoji perk would give it personality.
    It could be a RP character (you'd speak for it); simply put there's many opportunities with it.

I don't know if I agree it becoming the exact same size as the original Qbee player model or even large because crowding in rooms with many players could be intense and form what I've heard some players lag just due to the smallest of the small pets.

• I agree, I would personally like it to be tiny! But I think that it's something everyone could enjoy. That dragon seems so old in the store, and I've got a shiny ten dollar bill waiting...
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    We have something like this at another game I play :D it's really cool cause they follow you around,they have a mind all of their own, interact with you and make random faces. Their clothes mimic yours so they look exactly the same. I would love to have a little qbee following me around :D it would be the best! Definitely a great idea!

1930380_10205842432724677_1219763853457584983_n

• Bumping this up because of another, similar thread :p