Valentines building competition problem

As you know, space_fetus is making a valentines building competition. Well, im in the competition, and i need to put fadey foam on my build. Sadly, it wont work. Im guessing this is because i dont have permission to build in it. So, space_fetus, can you do it for me?

Comments

• MedicationsMedications Member
    edited February 2018
    Private messaging him might be the best way to your problem =)
  • Just as a personal opinion I think fadey foam is a bad idea as the room is already laggy. Combined with the fact that Space_Fetus plate is already full and should not be used as ones dog for errands. The unique aspect of building on plots is you have to think outside of the box because conventional methods can not be used.
  • Just as a personal opinion I think fadey foam is a bad idea as the room is already laggy. Combined with the fact that Space_Fetus plate is already full and should not be used as ones dog for errands. The unique aspect of building on plots is you have to think outside of the box because conventional methods can not be used.

What do you mean?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Just as a personal opinion I think fadey foam is a bad idea as the room is already laggy. Combined with the fact that Space_Fetus plate is already full and should not be used as ones dog for errands. The unique aspect of building on plots is you have to think outside of the box because conventional methods can not be used.

As grey said fadey is very laggy in realms with Hugh build content. This would also give you an unfair advantage over other players so its going to have to be a no from me. Sorry
    Locking this up as you have an answer :)
This discussion has been closed.