GoodBye Guys!

@Kiel@Kiel Member
edited January 2018 in General Chat
I'm Quitting:(
Also I have a picture of someone hating me,GoodBYE GUYS!
I know you guys will not miss me :Q:

Comments

• Bye :v i don't know who are you but bye :(
  • I find you kind and not a scammer. DONT QUIT CAUSE OF HATERS PEOPLE ALWAYS HATE!!
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member
    edited January 2018
    Eagence said:

Guys, its not important and I don't care about image or money. Its not even a big deal for me. I just disliked what he done. Thats why I warned him about what it would happen if the one who won would have been someone else... In other word if someone else would been in such fraud instead of me you would already lose your forum account as well as getting a ban in game. Still as I said before and now, It not a big deal for me and I do not care either. I just told that for your good...

Also 2 more things,

You can't gain a lot of friends if you are a scammer or distrustworthy, other then scammers or people of such kind. And whil you hav no friends to trust or trade, you can't be rich or enjoy game. There are many ways to make cubits, scamming is easy but foolish in long run, especially if everyone know your name.

And secondly, I do not hate you or feel anything about you for such things. You are more like a stranger to me. If you wanna quit, then you may. It was nice to see you around in town. If you decide to "really" quit instead of acts, then good luck in life.

i dont care im quitting,I think i should find a better game
    I wasted 20$ :Q:
  • @Kiel said:

Eagence said:

Guys, its not important and I don't care about image or money. Its not even a big deal for me. I just disliked what he done. Thats why I warned him about what it would happen if the one who won would have been someone else... In other word if someone else would been in such fraud instead of me you would already lose your forum account as well as getting a ban in game. Still as I said before and now, It not a big deal for me and I do not care either. I just told that for your good...

Also 2 more things,

You can't gain a lot of friends if you are a scammer or distrustworthy, other then scammers or people of such kind. And whil you hav no friends to trust or trade, you can't be rich or enjoy game. There are many ways to make cubits, scamming is easy but foolish in long run, especially if everyone know your name.

And secondly, I do not hate you or feel anything about you for such things. You are more like a stranger to me. If you wanna quit, then you may. It was nice to see you around in town. If you decide to "really" quit instead of acts, then good luck in life.

i dont care im quitting,I think i should find a better game
    I wasted 20$ :Q:
    Boi that's nothing people like me have spent £400+ on this game