@cosmiccow when is the love pack 2018 pack going to be released

Alex_BonesAlex_Bones Member
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Sir kewberth when is the pack coming out us ur the best person ever u work hard

Comments

• Well maybe today or tomorrow. :3 also change the title in Love Pack 2018 and maybe u will get more informations, @CosmicCow :3
  • Within the next week. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday. Maybe Tuesday. One of those three days most likely. But don't quote me :)

Also of note is we did reconsider and put a lot of the previous years' build-ables back into the pack.
  • CosmicCow said:

Within the next week. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday. Maybe Tuesday. One of those three days most likely. But don't quote me :)

Also of note is we did reconsider and put a lot of the previous years' build-ables back into the pack.

Let’s hope you also made the spudbug a pet -Prays-
  • Thank you thank you for returning the buildables! No way should vases and teddy bears for example be rare commodities.
  • CosmicCow said:

Within the next week. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday. Maybe Tuesday. One of those three days most likely. But don't quote me :)

>:o omg (also u always respond when i tag u xd :3 )
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

CosmicCow said:

By Smiley said:

CosmicCow said:

You know.... he said "but dont quote me :)"

And you qouted him xD
  • CosmicCow said:

By Smiley said:

CosmicCow said:

And you qouted him xD
    Will didn’t really quote him. Just wanted it to be a pet lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

CosmicCow said:

By Smiley said:

CosmicCow said:

And you qouted him xD
    Will didn’t really quote him. Just wanted it to be a pet lol
    No i didnt ment that xD that button to react on someone and get such a grey box of the person saying what he said is called "quote" so basically by pressing that you quote him :p
  • It is a joke and I do find it hilarous that Cosmic said don't quote him as in on the date but in reference he was quoted. Cracks me up HAHAHAHA. Ahem.
  • LOL...yea that's pretty funny!

And yippie, more buildables! Especially since this is my first Valentine's Day in game! :) <3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yes! Bring back the buildables! <3
  • b3achy said:

LOL...yea that's pretty funny!

And yippie, more buildables! Especially since this is my first Valentine's Day in game! :) <3</p>

Same here
  • CosmicCow said:

I wish it wouldn't up prices D:
  • CosmicCow said:

I wish it wouldn't up prices D:
    Same :v alsoooo I wish to see Love Pack 2018 in store (today. God blesssssss)
  • We're testing it live now.
This discussion has been closed.