Broken Overworld

For a long time I have not bothered with battling placing realms on the overworld because I have always had problems but I thought why not have a go again. I face two problems.

1. My realms always pop off the overworld after a day, realms that are not locked or set to myfriends only that have 50k plus blocks built in them plus a stamp. I do not know if this is related but two of my friends Space_Fetus and Jose_Candy were in Seaside Vending Market when I believe the realm popped because a message came across while I was off stating how the name of the realm had been changed to Seaside Vending Market.

2. Disappearing stamps. I know that I am not the only one who has experienced this it has been reported on by several other users but often stamps placed on realms disappear into the void. Just within four days I have bought three stamps that I will not get my C back because they are now gone and I am left with unstamped realms.

I would like this approached and fixed, I paid for the realms I should be able to place them on the overworld. Highly irritating lol.

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    Yep,my friend lost one obelisk
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited January 2018
    This should get fixed :( I know lobbies were probably made to eventually replace the over world (hope not bc over worlds are original) but over worlds still need some work.

If not then the deeds is gonna have to be changed in a way because if overworlds arent going to be fixed then i dont want all these deeds and stamps needing to be bought.
  • Grey I lost the dread stamp cuz that bug ;-;
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited January 2018
    Personally, I like the lobby better, but only because of the reason stated above. It is WAY too glitchy and the deed is not worth putting back every day.
  • I have discovered from Luca that this is only really related to the word Aspen as it is indeed broken. If you place in other worlds your deeds should stick like normal. I have moved to Pelago and so far I not been having any issues. As for the stamp bug it may still apply but I am not for sure as my realms are no longer constantly popping like they were in Aspen.
  • So far no problems i can't thank you Luca enough because I was going mad the I couldn't keep 50k plus block builds placed >_>