People who help making the Cubic Jail?

Hello folks,
After a long time , i'm back and i was wondering if my name is saved in jail history because I helped at building it.
I told my friend "SilverDash" Lets go and see my name on "Cubic Jail" , I went there and looked out for it but I didn't find anything about me.

In previous versions of cubic castles , I remember that there was a signs in the middle of the "Cubic Jail" tells who helped building it, the question is that happened ?

And i remember that "SirKewberth" said that he will add a "ball" item and it will be cheap on cubic store so people would buy it, what happened to that project too (The ball) ??

Regards,
Abod.

Comments

• Welcome back, and yeah the jail changed a lot after the fadey foam updated, and ball hmmm........ I know what you meant but I'm not sure that there is a ball in devs to-do list and yeah.. lot of stuff buried deep in the to-do list cause they have to do something else such as the events
  • AbodAbod Member
    It's a shock also that the forum changed too , it changed now 2 times i think , first forum was before the steam release , and the second one after it and both of them were black themed and this one is the third with white theme..

The store shocked me too , I still think that the block prices are high , It should be 10 blocks for one cubic..
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Cubic Jail was rebuilt, and a lot has changed. However, I still have the list of helpers on a VERY old blog of mine - http://cubiccastles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/ministry-of-defence-prison-complex.html
  • Heh what do you mean "before steam release"?
    And yeah they changed the cubic store, item price and also they changed the size of starter realm too .-.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Abod said:

It's a shock also that the forum changed too , it changed now 2 times i think , first forum was before the steam release , and the second one after it and both of them were black themed and this one is the third with white theme..

The store shocked me too , I still think that the block prices are high , It should be 10 blocks for one cubic..

Yeah each forum change was an improvement on the last.

The first forum was too constricted and confusing imo. The second was manageable. However, third times the charm!

And hey. Welcome back!
  • AbodAbod Member

Heh what do you mean "before steam release"?
    And yeah they changed the cubic store, item price and also they changed the size of starter realm too .-.

I meant that the steam release update wasn't the first release of the game , I joined this game through a site (i don't remember the name) after a couple weeks , cubic castles made a request to join steam and it joined steam...
    BJDware said:

And hey. Welcome back!

Thanks bro.