Very serious topic.

I’ve been tackling this issue since the day I started playing this game, and trust me when I say that I’ve played since beta (I kept playing on and off, and I even used the forums back then). The issue is the simple fact that this game is very p2w. Now, you guys are thinking to yourselves, “hmm, so what are we winning by paying in this game?” Well, I’ve played many mmorpgs, and the main goal in those games is to become powerful and be able to kill everyone. In that scenario, if paying gets you the ability to kill everyone, it’s conspicuously p2w. Same situation here. I don’t speak for everyone, but I’m nearly 100% sure that everyone in this game either strives to become very rich, or they want to play around with the new content this game gets every now and then. In order to do so, these people need to either get a lot of cubits by playing the game, or they have to simply pay for them. Now, let’s calculate how difficult it is to make cubits in this game, and the reason behind why I’m making this thread in the first place.

Calculations:
Rubber is generally sold for 20/c by people.
If sold for 20/c, profit can barely be made.
In order to make at least 5000c in this game through rubber, you’d need 100k rubber.
If you have a rubber farm with 1k rubber tree trunks, you’d need to harvest/farm them 100 times to reach 100k rubber.
To harvest or farm 1k rubber tree, you’d need to do it continously for around 2,000 seconds, and that’s because 1 harvest takes about 2 seconds each.
2000/60 is equal to around 33 minutes.
So to fully farm all 100k rubber tree trunks, I’d need to farm for 3,333 minutes, or about 56 hours.
56 hours of hard grind = 5k cubits
Instead of this, people can drop $5 and get 7500 cubits instead.
Where I live, people usually make $10.50 an hour as minimum wage.
What’s being encouraged to do in this situation is pay your hard earned money to get cubits quickly, or drop 56 hours of time to get something that anyone can easily get in 2 seconds, with money.
We can even calculate this to the max and say that in order to get 500k cubits, we need to grind for 5,600 hours, or we can just do ourselves a favor and drop $100.
The issue with this is that people shouldn’t drop money in a game to have fun, and I just think it’s unfair. Most people can’t even afford to drop $100 on this game, let alone grind 5,600 hours. What should they do to enjoy the game at that point? An excuse you guys will make is, “why should people pay money to have fun in this game?” Good question, but looking at it logically, the only way a player can experience the content in this game is through buying material to make his world, buying many other packs that contain decorations for his world, getting costumes for events such as halloween or christmas, and etc. If socializing with friends all the time is considered fun in this game, then why shouldn’t we just quit and use other modern day social media to do that instead? Only other way I could think of to have fun in this game is parkour, and not many enjoy that nowadays anyways.
All these calculations don’t include the simple fact that you need to grind hours to get 100k rubber trunks, or even 1k in the first place, and yet they still are so time consuming.

Yes, this is the calculation for one way to get cubits, and I know there are many other ways to get cubits, but all of them take nearly as much grind as farming rubber. Only other way to become rich is to make profit through trades, but how is a beginner going to start profiting off trades if getting cubits is so difficult in the first place? Why would they waste time on a game that doesn’t even want to help them out? This is where I come in and suggest a solution.

Solution:
Make cubits farmable. Many other games I’ve played did this with their main currency, and honestly, it got their games vey successful (these games are mmos, and they are very much alike to cubic castles). I’d name a few, but I’d rather not, as I may get in trouble for doing so. One of these games has barely been out for a year and it already has 1m downloads, while cubic castles has been out for years, and it only has 500k in the playstore. That game even has more active players than cubic castles, and it all goes to show that people enjoy a game in which they can feel good about grinding in. If I were to farm for 5,600 hours and only have 500k, I’d honestly want to quit the game, lol. To put this into perspective, 5,600 hours is 233 days of nonstop grind. No eating, no sleeping, nothing. Considering that, 5,600 hours will take over 3 years of gameplay to accomplish at the least (unless a person grinds 10 hours daily). Getting back to the point, I think we should have specific blocks that give a decent amount of cubits everytime we break the block. This block should be pretty rare, and that’ll help the game’s economy a decent amount. Everytime the block is broken, it returns the block, along with a specific amount if cubits. I think 1-2 cubits is a good amount per block. If 4,000 blocks are broken, they should give 1-2 cubits each time. Through doing so, people can make 4,000-8,000 each time. It’s all based on luck, obviously. Breaking 4,000 blocks takes about 8000 seconds, which is 133 minutes, or 2.2 hours. Since the blocks will be hard to obtain, and will be very expensive, the amount of cubits earned in the specific amount of time is worth it. The item that gets this much cubits for the person can be a daily atm that can be farmed every 24 hours, or a cubit plant that can be harvested every 24 hours. If the devs would like this to be farmable many times daily, they could make it a block or something of that sort. Either way, this still takes a lot of grind, and hard work. I honestly think this idea is good, and that it will give people a reason to play this game.

Also, to the devs, don’t be afraid that people won’t pay to support your game. These blocks/farmable items will still cost a lot of cubits, and hence why people might even spend $ themselves to get their hands on a way of enjoying the game without paying any further. I myself have dropped $50 on this game, and I’m happy that I have. I really hope a system of this sort is implemented into the game to make cubits easier to obtain. Thank you if you guys read this, and let’s help make this possible for both ourselves and the devs. This change will cause millions to be attracted to this game over the other two that are already in the market. Out of all those games, this is the one I like most and I hope that the devs will make the correct decision in terms of what they do with their game.

TL;DR: Make a system in which cubits can be farmed more easily.

Comments

• JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017
    I only bought cubits once in my entire 3 years of playing this game, and I immediately spent it all on a 99x99 realm and a dark bottomless stamp. Other than that, I have not bought cubits. Yet I am prospering just fine in this game, I have a fair amount of wealth, and am content. There really is no good method to earning cubits, and I agree with you on this. However, in order to get cubits you generally have to make investments. The typical "buy low, sell high" is always at work in this game, and that is the main way to make money. Not unlike real life, it's the smart and businesslike people who take the lead and earn the most; with the exception of those who just buy a million cubits. These are just like the people in real life who are born into rich families and just have everything handed to them. However, there is nothing wrong with buying cubits. If no one bought any, the developers couldn't keep the servers up. I can sympathize with you on this a little bit, but imagine this: the developers make a way to consistently earn cubits, maybe something similar to farming with recubes. Players start building their own wealth, and less and less people buy cubits. Soon, the developers are barely making enough to keep the servers up, and as time goes on, it becomes pointless to buy cubits, as you could just earn them fast by using whatever system they created. Sorry, but this would not work. In a game with in-app purchases, the devs rely on people buying cubits. If you don't want to spend your hard-earned money in the game (like me) that's fine. If you really want those new items, you're gonna have to be willing to buy cubits or earn them somehow. Like the real world, the people who make good investments and trades are the ones who make good profits. In real life, if you're not making end meet, you can't just complain to someone about how it's too hard to get money; no, that won't work. You have to work for it. Even when you buy cubits, you still worked for that money, no? If you got the money as a gift, the gift is yours to use how you wish. As I said in a previous discussion of mine, the items you own are not everything. Just because you can't afford all the new, cool stuff, doesn't mean you can't have fun. I have made countless good friends in this game, and they are the highlight of my playing Cubic Castles. I am aware you brought this up in your discussion itself, saying that anyone who claims you don't need items to have fun is wrong, but no. You are wrong. If the people around you ignore you because you aren't rich, then ignore them back. Those are not the people to hang out with. Find someone who will want to chat with you and be friends despite the items you have.

You also could have presented this problem in a less complaining way, you sounded quite whiny while talking about how hard it is to earn cubits ;w;
  • lucaaa795 said:

Same thing exists in cc:Those who spend many thousands share the power with the devs..I know i know its sad..But we can't do anything
    ----
    Cubits are farmable.You get one cubit every few mined blocks...Mining 100k rubber would get you at least 10k cubits only from breaking the rubber..
    Ores way more worthy to mine.
    I think pretty much everyone is happy more or less about the system of getting cubits right now...I know players who never bought cubits and mined a lot and got their way to the top.
    TL;DR: Make a system in which cubits can be farmed more easily.
    If you are really playing from the public beta then you shouldve know that cubits actually pop-up for FREE when youre breaking blocks.
    If you dont like it how it is, join some other toxic game like growtopia or whatever
    ----
    but how is a beginner going to start profiting off trades if getting cubits is so difficult in the first place?
    Daily Quests provide 50 cubits.
    500 cubits can get you up and running...Heck do the quests 1 month and you got yourself set up pretty good.Contests also exist.Some's in-game lives changed because of the contests held.
    Spending 1 hour daily could get you up to 200cubits if you know what to do..Farming and mining and the daily quests are good ways to get rich-ish

Exactly my point as to why cubits should be more common while breaking blocks. In beta, I used to get around 200 cubits an hour, and that’s if I was lucky. Farming 5 hours daily just to get 1000c imo, is absurd. “500 cubits can get you up and running”? You’re kidding right? With 500 cubits, you can barely afford anything but clothes packs. How is it going to put a player up and up? Also, may you please give me the names of the players that have only mined in the game and got the top by doing so? I’d be happy to chat with them, and find out how to do the same myself. I already gave an example of how little profit a person can make off farming and mining, didn’t you check it out?
  • While I don't dismiss your case (in fact I concur) the devs haven't changed in years and they probably wont still. I mean just look at BillyBoo, look how much money he invested, basically became a dev and that's an undisputable fact because no one else would get away with what he did.
  • TelmanTelman Member
    edited December 2017
    JackFury said:

I only bought cubits once in my entire 3 years of playing this game, and I immediately spent it all on a 99x99 realm and a dark bottomless stamp. Other than that, I have not bought cubits. Yet I am prospering just fine in this game, I have a fair amount of wealth, and am content. There really is no good method to earning cubits, and I agree with you on this. However, in order to get cubits you generally have to make investments. The typical "buy low, sell high" is always at work in this game, and that is the main way to make money. Not unlike real life, it's the smart and businesslike people who take the lead and earn the most; with the exception of those who just buy a million cubits. These are just like the people in real life who are born into rich families and just have everything handed to them. However, there is nothing wrong with buying cubits. If no one bought any, the developers couldn't keep the servers up. I can sympathize with you on this a little bit, but imagine this: the developers make a way to consistently earn cubits, maybe something similar to farming with recubes. Players start building their own wealth, and less and less people buy cubits. Soon, the developers are barely making enough to keep the servers up, and as time goes on, it becomes pointless to buy cubits, as you could just earn them fast by using whatever system they created. Sorry, but this would not work. In a game with in-app purchases, the devs rely on people buying cubits. If you don't want to spend your hard-earned money in the game (like me) that's fine. If you really want those new items, you're gonna have to be willing to buy cubits or earn them somehow. Like the real world, the people who make good investments and trades are the ones who make good profits. In real life, if you're not making end meet, you can't just complain to someone about how it's too hard to get money; no, that won't work. You have to work for it. Even when you buy cubits, you still worked for that money, no? If you got the money as a gift, the gift is yours to use how you wish. As I said in a previous discussion of mine, the items you own are not everything. Just because you can't afford all the new, cool stuff, doesn't mean you can't have fun. I have made countless good friends in this game, and they are the highlight of my playing Cubic Castles. I am aware you brought this up in your discussion itself, saying that anyone who claims you don't need items to have fun is wrong, but no. You are wrong. If the people around you ignore you because you aren't rich, then ignore them back. Those are not the people to hang out with. Find someone who will want to chat with you and be friends despite the items you have.

You also could have presented this problem in a less complaining way, you sounded quite whiny while talking about how hard it is to earn cubits ;w;

You can’t necessarily compare this game to real life. A specific amount of people control the game, while no one controls real life, and hence why me complaining about this matter, is completely valid. I don’t know if you completely read my thread, but I said that the atm/cubit bush system will cost an insane amount of cubits in the shop. Considering that, people will either spend hard earned money to get a lot of those items and therefore make a bit of profit, or they won’t buy it and will deal with having to grind for those cubits in another way. If anything, this system will encourage people to pay $ on this game instead of simply grinding for items. You also say that socializing is what makes this game fun, but honestly, there are so many alternatives. We specifically chose CC because we enjoy factors of creating our own world, showing off a lot of our riches, and etc. We enjoy messing around with extra content added on the game along with the aspect of socializing with others. If we can’t create a good world, or get any good part of the content this game provides, the only thing we have left is socializing right? If so, why socialize on cubic castles over a game like Growtopia, Pixel Worlds, and etc? Those games are more active than this game, and enjoying the content in those games is far more likely. And that’s my point. The devs have created an atmosphere that has caused them to lose a lot of valuable players. Many of my older friends who were poor left the game, and surprisingly, so did the rich. I had a few rich friends, and they just left the game out of boredom and I assume that was because they got tired of the constant grind for cubits. In order to sustain their wealth, they’d have to work hard, and I think that’s the reason why they quit. I myself had quit for 2 years and I recently returned, to find all my friends gone. If socializing is so fun, why aren’t there thousnds of players online daily like in Growtopia? Explain that, please. Btw, you say that I was whining while talking about my calculations, and honestly, are you surprised? Do you grasp how much time it takes to make cubits? It’s ridiculous.

While I don't dismiss your case (in fact I concur) the devs haven't changed in years and they probably wont still. I mean just look at BillyBoo, look how much money he invested, basically became a dev and that's an undisputable fact because no one else would get away with what he did.

Just a question, what did he do? Have been gone for a while.
  • Ah this is what im lookin for fellow newbie who understand the pain of playing this game.

Exactly the economy on resources here is broken, farming 10k of a specific item will just get you a mere 1000 cubit, in that 1k i cant even think anything how can it make me start the game, all the prices in the game is so high like the 1k u got from mining nonstop is not enough.

We need to grind everyday just to get that 10k resource, also put in the fact that mining alone is a boring process for a miner.

People in this game will say like while u farm u get cubes, u get daily quest rewarding cubit.
    Dude all games do that, all games have daily quest, even growtopia or pixel worlds and even so the daily quest on that 2 games is more profittable than the quest u get here.

What we newbies are trying to say is , make more item craftable, dont just depend on Event Packs.
    Basically this game is relyin so much in Winter packs bla bla, that the economy revolves around clothes..

You go to the pens yard and rentals , everything people sell there are all clothes, me on the other hand is a newbie and selld ores,blocks or noob items,

No one is buying blocks,ores (sometimes) in Pens because people just want clothes because they can do a lazy way to make profit by buying low selling high.

What we suggest is make other ways to earn cubits, not just buying packs and mining nonstop.
  • Drayfus said:

Ah this is what im lookin for fellow newbie who understand the pain of playing this game.

Exactly the economy on resources here is broken, farming 10k of a specific item will just get you a mere 1000 cubit, in that 1k i cant even think anything how can it make me start the game, all the prices in the game is so high like the 1k u got from mining nonstop is not enough.

We need to grind everyday just to get that 10k resource, also put in the fact that mining alone is a boring process for a miner.

People in this game will say like while u farm u get cubes, u get daily quest rewarding cubit.
    Dude all games do that, all games have daily quest, even growtopia or pixel worlds and even so the daily quest on that 2 games is more profittable than the quest u get here.

What we newbies are trying to say is , make more item craftable, dont just depend on Event Packs.
    Basically this game is relyin so much in Winter packs bla bla, that the economy revolves around clothes..

You go to the pens yard and rentals , everything people sell there are all clothes, me on the other hand is a newbie and selld ores,blocks or noob items,

No one is buying blocks,ores (sometimes) in Pens because people just want clothes because they can do a lazy way to make profit by buying low selling high.

What we suggest is make other ways to earn cubits, not just buying packs and mining nonstop.

Exactly my point. Honestly makes me upset that some people here go as far as to sit here and say I’m wrong, and that a lot of the rich people in this game got everything through mining.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I actually know a few miners that do incredibly well for themselves.
  • Telman said:

Drayfus said:

Ah this is what im lookin for fellow newbie who understand the pain of playing this game.

Exactly my point. Honestly makes me upset that some people here go as far as to sit here and say I’m wrong, and that a lot of the rich people in this game got everything through mining.

I feel u bruh, i love this game but its slowly fading away because u need to work and mine for days just to get alot of cubits. And its a boring way to enjoy the game if u ask me.
    All the realm in this game are all Shops, and the prices are not even the same, it bugs me that 1week hard work through mining , its not even enough to buy a decent items.
    Because the prices are so flactuated due to the fact that all players here just do Buying and Selling Clothes. It pains me to see that u mined so hard knowing u need to mine again to make more cubits.
    I love the game but the economy ruins my love for it.
    They all do the same thing Open a pack then sell the clothes :/.

For devs and mods, make more items that are craftable, in that case resources will have a significant increase in price which then helps us newbie to have more motivation to mine more resource because we can sell it for more.
  • TelmanTelman Member
    edited December 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Hello nobody said you have to buy packs
    You can spend 500c on cheap clothes and get them sold for at least 750c...Repeat the process for a while and you can consider yourself rich.

While I don't dismiss your case (in fact I concur) the devs haven't changed in years and they probably wont still. I mean just look at BillyBoo, look how much money he invested, basically became a dev and that's an undisputable fact because no one else would get away with what he did.

BillyBoo is just a kid with a credit card in his hands..He isn't a dev nor is he liked by devs..I'm pretty sure of that thing.
    Look.My advise for you is to try mining something else or simply farming or doing the daily quests...Try first then complain about how it isnt worth it..
    I spent around 30$ back when i was a newbie and i lost them all..I started from 0 and through all that grind for eggs and the game of buying-selling i made a fortune.You can do same thing if you want, or you can rot on forums complaining how it isnt worth it.
    You can spend 500c on cheap clothes and get them sold for at least 750c? The reason clothes are being sold for 500c in the first place is because they can barely get sold for anything higher. I’ve bought so many clothing packs and I understand how the pricing for them works. Back in the day, cheese heads were around 4000c and higher, but now they’re tons cheaper. You know why? Because people obtain too many of these clothings, and hence why most clothes in this game are pretty cheap. The rare ones are those in specific event packs, or in other packs that cost a lot of cubits. Imyself have made a lot of profit through buying them, but the only reason I was fortunate enough to do so in the first place was because I spent $ on the game.

Since you idolize mining so much, please tell me how I should mine, and give me calculaiton of how profitable it is. Then, I’ll consider your statement, otherwise, nty.
  • lucaaa795 said:

You can spend 500c on cheap clothes and get them sold for at least 750c...Repeat the process for a while and you can consider yourself rich.

BillyBoo is just a kid with a credit card in his hands..He isn't a dev nor is he liked by devs..I'm pretty sure of that thing.
    Look.My advise for you is to try mining something else or simply farming or doing the daily quests...Try first then complain about how it isnt worth it..
    I spent around 30$ back when i was a newbie and i lost them all..I started from 0 and through all that grind for eggs and the game of buying-selling i made a fortune.You can do same thing if you want, or you can rot on forums complaining how it isnt worth it.
    lucaaa795 said:

We are not complaining , we are suggesting, stop acting like u get rich coz of farming, how can newbie understand buying and selling when we cant even know what to buy and whats the real prices to buy here in this game?
    Its easy for you to say Buy and Sell, bad news boy we dont know how to do that coz we dont know the exact prices of all the things here in this game? If you are so smart enough, why not give us all the item names and theyre prices so we can start buying and selling how bout that?

@Space fetus not all people playin this game , playing 24 hours a day, u know a miner who is doing well in the game?.
    The dude might have friends that are helping him to mine faster, what about us who just started the game and doesnt have any buddies here in game?
    Also the dude you are mentioning might be playing nonstop for a day, dude we have a life we dont play nonstop, we do other things than playing the game.
    We are not here to rant we are suggesting some ideas to contribute on this game.
  • I actually know a few miners that do incredibly well for themselves.

May you please tell me how long these miners have mined for, how much cubits they make at a daily basis, how much cubits they have atm, and etc. Just to make sure, I also need you to tell me whether these people have mined for all their profit, or whether they did other things.

• lucaaa795 said:

Telman said:

lucaaa795 said:

You can spend 500c on cheap clothes and get them sold for at least 750c? The reason clothes are being sold for 500c in the first place is because they can barely get sold for anything higher. I’ve bought so many clothing packs and I understand how the pricing for them works. Back in the day, cheese heads were around 4000c and higher, but now they’re tons cheaper. You know why? Because people obtain too many of these clothings, and hence why most clothes in this game are pretty cheap. The rare ones are those in specific event packs, or in other packs that cost a lot of cubits. Imyself have made a lot of profit through buying them, but the only reason I was fortunate enough to do so in the first place was because I spent $ on the game.

Since you idolize mining so much, please tell me how I should mine, and give me calculaiton of how profitable it is. Then, I’ll consider your statement, otherwise, nty.
    Well i'm not gonna spend my time explaining why mining is profitable..I'll just say that it is and @Liberated can confirm it..Others can too.
    But the ores such as gold silver or stone are worth it.You can come out of a mine with at least 40cubits only by scavaging the sides.
    And i'm pretty sure that you have no idea how the whole thing about buying-selling works these days..I could make 500c into 1000c in less than 2 hours on an unknown newbie account..But i don't have the time for it.
    2 hours to simply get 500c more? You act like that’s incredibly good lol. According to your logic, it’d take you 7 hours to get a single event pack for christmas items, starting from 500c? Funny.
    @Liberated he hasn't spent a single penny, and he mines everything. I should know I buy a lot of resources from this guy. He has worked hard, he isn't on 24 hours a day and he does very well for himself. It is do able but a lot of people do not want to mine all the time, which I totally get I am not a miner myself.
  • TelmanTelman Member
    edited December 2017

@Liberated he hasn't spent a single penny, and he mines everything. I should know I buy a lot of resources from this guy. He has worked hard, he isn't on 24 hours a day and he does very well for himself. It is do able but a lot of people do not want to mine all the time, which I totally get I am not a miner myself.

Point taken, but I still asked for how much he makes. I understand mining can make profit, but the question is, is it worth it? I must know his time spent mining, and the profit he made through it. Otherwise as far as I’m concerned, it isn’t worth it.
    Telman said:

Point taken, but I still asked for how much he makes. I understand mining can make profit, but the question is, is it worth it? I must know his time spent mining, and the profit he made through it. Otherwise as far as I’m concerned, it isn’t worth it.
    Well hopefully he can get back to you on that. For me richness isn't the aim of the game. I love building things for people to enjoy. That can be done pretty cheap. It all depends what you want out of the game I guess
  • DrayfusDrayfus Member
    edited December 2017
    Telman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Telman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Well i'm not gonna spend my time explaining why mining is profitable..I'll just say that it is and @Liberated can confirm it..Others can too.
    But the ores such as gold silver or stone are worth it.You can come out of a mine with at least 40cubits only by scavaging the sides.
    And i'm pretty sure that you have no idea how the whole thing about buying-selling works these days..I could make 500c into 1000c in less than 2 hours on an unknown newbie account..But i don't have the time for it.
    2 hours to simply get 500c more? You act like that’s incredibly good lol. According to your logic, it’d take you 7 hours to get a single event pack for christmas items, starting from 500c? Funny.
    lucaaa795 said:

Telman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

We are not complaining , we are suggesting, stop acting like u get rich coz of farming, how can newbie understand buying and selling when we cant even know what to buy and whats the real prices to buy here in this game?
    Its easy for you to say Buy and Sell, bad news boy we dont know how to do that coz we dont know the exact prices of all the things here in this game? If you are so smart enough, why not give us all the item names and theyre prices so we can start buying and selling how bout that?

There is an announcement on the forums.You can also ask a couple of pro's about a item's price and do the average of it from what they say...If 1 says that the top hat is 10000c and 1 that is 100c you have to ask more people...
    Also i smell alternates..Or something..
    This lucca dude is a wannabe haha, why would i even waste my time doing alternate here in forums, dude u must be on crack or something?

Hey luuca give me the list of all items that are easy to buy and sell, coz im interested in that method of profitting, dont just give me that announcement bla bla on forums, coz its outdated prices from what i can see on the date it has been posted.

You are a hardcore buy and seller right? Why not teach us so that we will not "COMPLAIN" here in forums how bout that for a fair deal?
  • Telman said:

Well hopefully he can get back to you on that. For me richness isn't the aim of the game. I love building things for people to enjoy. That can be done pretty cheap. It all depends what you want out of the game I guess
    It’s based on the building material. If you want the world to look nice, you have to be willing to spend $. I looked at a few threads of selling resources, and it’s the same thing as rubber. Rubber goes for 20/c, and same with stone, coal, and etc. Silver and gold are 10/c but the difference is, finding gold and silver isn’t as easy as sitting down and clicking one space every second. You have to actually put effort, and hence why profitting off mining isn’t as huge as you guys make it out to be.
  • Telman said:

Telman said:

It’s based on the building material. If you want the world to look nice, you have to be willing to spend $. I looked at a few threads of selling resources, and it’s the same thing as rubber. Rubber goes for 20/c, and same with stone, coal, and etc. Silver and gold are 10/c but the difference is, finding gold and silver isn’t as easy as sitting down and clicking one space every second. You have to actually put effort, and hence why profitting off mining isn’t as huge as you guys make it out to be.

Aim of the game is building ? Yet people just sells Clothes and pets everytime when they holla?
    If the aim of the game is building worlds, why not add more craftabale BLOCKS OR DESIGN ITEMS for world creation?

Cubic castles at heart is a building game. Over its life span it has branched out and become something more due to the direction players have taken it.
  • TelmanTelman Member
    edited December 2017

Cubic castles at heart is a building game. Over its life span it has branched out and become something more due to the direction players have taken it.

You're wrong. It was a trading game from the start. Since beta, only thing I saw people interested in was trading and making $. Occasionaly people would make worlds and build, but that's not what the game was from the start. People only care about cosmetics.

At this point no one cares ahout those parkour worlds or gorgeus worlds that were created by old players, it's all about cosmetics, and technically speaking, it always was.
  • Telman said:

You're wrong. It was a trading game from the start. Since beta, only thing I saw people interested in was trading and making $. Occasionaly people would make worlds and build, but that's not what the game was from the start. People only care about cosmetics.

At this point no one cares ahout those parkour worlds or gorgeus worlds that were created by old players, it's all about cosmetics, and technically speaking, it always was.

Sad to say its the truth sir, people only care about Clothes, clothes , and more Clothes and Pets and cars.

Ever. Gone to pens yard rentals? People who sells blocks or other building mats there are ignored 100% at a time coz many people there sells rare Clothes.
  • Drayfus said:

Telman said:

Sad to say its the truth sir, people only care about Clothes, clothes , and more Clothes and Pets and cars.

Ever. Gone to pens yard rentals? People who sells blocks or other building mats there are ignored 100% at a time coz many people there sells rare Clothes.

It’s okay, poor lads don’t want to accept what they don’t want to hear. The truth is beyond them, and maybe everyone here who thinks earning cubits aren’t as difficult to obtain as we place them to be will find out the hard way. I’ve done all the calculations, and if someone thinks I’m wrong, prove me otherwise.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Telman said:

Exactly my point as to why cubits should be more common while breaking blocks. In beta, I used to get around 200 cubits an hour, and that’s if I was lucky. Farming 5 hours daily just to get 1000c imo, is absurd. “500 cubits can get you up and running”? You’re kidding right? With 500 cubits, you can barely afford anything but clothes packs. How is it going to put a player up and up? Also, may you please give me the names of the players that have only mined in the game and got the top by doing so? I’d be happy to chat with them, and find out how to do the same myself. I already gave an example of how little profit a person can make off farming and mining, didn’t you check it out?

There's your problem, right there. If you're spending your profits on gambling instead of investing, OF COURSE you're not going to do well. That's literally what gambling is.

Take that 500c, and instead of buying a hat pack hoping for a rare, go to another player's shop, buy an uncommon or rare item for a good price, and try to sell it for a little bit more. You're going to make more profit more often by doing that.

And if you've heard this before, sorry to bring it up again, but it's really the way to go. Especially if you're going to complain about mining. Because there are three ways to get cubits:
    1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high
    3. Mine and sell resources

If you don't want to do any of these things, CC is probably not the game you are looking for, to be honest.
  • Telman said:

There's your problem, right there. If you're spending your profits on gambling instead of investing, OF COURSE you're not going to do well. That's literally what gambling is.

Take that 500c, and instead of buying a hat pack hoping for a rare, go to another player's shop, buy an uncommon or rare item for a good price, and try to sell it for a little bit more. You're going to make more profit more often by doing that.

And if you've heard this before, sorry to bring it up again, but it's really the way to go. Especially if you're going to complain about mining. Because there are three ways to get cubits:
    1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high

If you don't want to do any of these things, CC is probably not the game you are looking for, to be honest.
    Before u talk, read first,
    He said with 500 cubits , u can only afford a mere Clothes Pack that does nothing to a Qbee except making urself cooler or trashy,

How can u invest in 500 cubits he was asking that lol my god, is it really hard to read this days facepalm*

Fyi i myself dont invest on packs they are more like trash ways to enjoy the game.

I do mining for my self not for others coz its not worth it to sell people thousands of resources just for a hunderd of cubits that gets u nothing.

Again if you are high and might about buy and sell, pls tell me the methods and the prices also the items that are good in Buy and Sell high profitting coz i want to that but i dont have idea of prices and even the names of the Clothes.
  • TelmanTelman Member
    edited December 2017

Telman said:

1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high

I'm not poor in this game, I've been playing for years, and I got a lot of rare stuff. Don't baby me around and tell me how to make profit when I've made so much as it is. The issue is, I don't want to go to trading and relying on others to make profit. I want to grind specific items for profit instead of begging others to pay me more for items I got for cheap. I hate the essence of sitting there for hours and begging people to make you rich. It's stupid and it's annoying. I want to be able to get myself rich with my hard work. Btw, mining and selling resources is not profitable at all, and proof of that is in my calculations. You can check them out since you didn't the first time around. What I'm saying is, there should be more ways to get rich in this game other than sitting there and hoping people help you out.
  • TelmanTelman Member
    edited December 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Telman said:

1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high

He said with 500 cubits , u can only afford a mere Clothes Pack that does nothing to a Qbee except making urself cooler or trashy,

How can u invest in 500 cubits he was asking that lol my god, is it really hard to read this days facepalm*

Fyi i myself dont invest on packs they are more like trash ways to enjoy the game.

I do mining for my self not for others coz its not worth it to sell people thousands of resources just for a hunderd of cubits that gets u nothing.

Again if you are high and might about buy and sell, pls tell me the methods and the prices also the items that are good in Buy and Sell high profitting coz i want to that but i dont have idea of prices and even the names of the Clothes.
    The method is pretty much what the name says
    Buy cheap sell high
    use this not outdated thread.Some things might be old but 90% of them still have the right price..Selling high means adding 10%-30% depending on the item to the price of that thread..Dont use that thread for xmas stuff though since the market is still unstable for those.
    Buying cheap means buying something for 80% or below of the price mentioned..
    And then people try to tell me this game isn't about getting rich or making profit, lol. This whole idea of buying less and selling high has been planted in the heads of all players, and it's disgusting. Only thing players do in this game is trade, and that's all because the devs aren't making a solid way to make a lot of cubits.

You say that growtopia's the game for me? Man I've played that game since it came out on the appstore, and have played it for over a thousand hours. The whole game is based on trading and relying on others, so idk what you're on about. Only thing different is that farming in that game is efficient, and that's what I want for this game as well.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Telman said:

1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high

Buy cheap sell high
    use this not outdated thread.Some things might be old but 90% of them still have the right price..Selling high means adding 10%-30% depending on the item to the price of that thread..Dont use that thread for xmas stuff though since the market is still unstable for those.
    Telman said:

Telman said:

1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high

I'm not poor in this game, I've been playing for years, and I got a lot of rare stuff. Don't baby me around and tell me how to make profit when I've made so much as it is. The issue is, I don't want to go to trading and relying on others to make profit. I want to grind specific items for profit instead of begging others to pay me more for items I got for cheap. I hate the essence of sitting there for hours and begging people to make you rich. It's stupid and it's annoying. I want to be able to get myself rich with my hard work. Btw, mining and selling resources is not profitable at all, and proof of that is in my calculations. You can check them out since you didn't the first time around.
    Look mate.If you're not interesed in trading and relying on others then the whole business thing isn't made for you.I recommend you to build.
    Selling ores and other mineables can get you rich..But you have to grind for it and you hate it.
    ---
    Growtopia is made for you.

For god sake , i know how to buy and sell bruh, what i need is a list of items that are easily to Buy cheap , easily to sell high.

I will give u example ok? Seems that u cant understand me at all.

Example . Buy cowl for 10 and sell it for 50 cubit.

Now u get what i mean boy? Or u want me to elaborate more so that u can understand?

I need a list of the items that u are buying and selling, i want to try it.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Telman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Telman said:

1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high

Buy cheap sell high
    And then people try to tell me this game isn't about getting rich or making profit, lol. This whole idea of buying less and selling high has been planted in the heads of all players, and it's disgusting. Only thing players do in this game is trade, and that's all because the devs aren't making a solid way to make a lot of cubits.
    Mate that one wasn't directed at you so stop it now.
    Drayfus asked to be shown methods...And i'm pretty sure you're drayfus but whatever.
    As for the thread i forgot to paste it here
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices/p1
    I've played growtopia since the start, it's more about trading than farming, so your point of it being the game for me is invalid. This is a public forum, anything you say can be used against you, and so no reason to cry when it is. I enjoy mining and farming for materials, but if I have to do it for 5,600 hours to barely even make 50,000c, that's when I get upset. Profit shouldn't be so difficult to make while mining and farming, and hence my point. If you can't understand that much, do me a favor and ignore this thread.
  • So I'm not going to read this whole blob of writing from all of you, but my opinion is simple: why does one need so many cubits anyways? Money does not buy happiness, even if it something you buy your money with. If you make something yourself, it is worth so much more. It's Cubic Castle my man, go show some creativity and get a piggy. I have under 1k at the moment and I'm barely ever higher (Btw I have a cat for sale). Make with what you have. Nobody truly needs money to have fun. Start up a resource shop if you want, advertise in the Cubic Learning Center. The possibilities are endless. Not really. But not the point. To create something fun for your friends and get some friends from real life to join a parkour with you. It is just a game, not a way of life.

Money is not everything, laughing and enjoying life is.
  • lucaaa795 said:

1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high

I'm not poor in this game, I've been playing for years, and I got a lot of rare stuff. Don't baby me around and tell me how to make profit when I've made so much as it is. The issue is, I don't want to go to trading and relying on others to make profit. I want to grind specific items for profit instead of begging others to pay me more for items I got for cheap. I hate the essence of sitting there for hours and begging people to make you rich. It's stupid and it's annoying. I want to be able to get myself rich with my hard work. Btw, mining and selling resources is not profitable at all, and proof of that is in my calculations. You can check them out since you didn't the first time around.

Look mate.If you're not interesed in trading and relying on others then the whole business thing isn't made for you.I recommend you to build.
    Selling ores and other mineables can get you rich..But you have to grind for it and you hate it.
    ---
    Growtopia is made for you.

Drayfus said:
    For god sake , i know how to buy and sell bruh, what i need is a list of items that are easily to Buy cheap , easily to sell high.

I will give u example ok? Seems that u cant understand me at all.

Example . Buy cowl for 10 and sell it for 50 cubit.

Now u get what i mean boy? Or u want me to elaborate more so that u can understand?

I need a list of the items that u are buying and selling, i want to try it.

Lucaaa795 said:
    I understood from first phrase fyi.
    If i was you i was trying with anything really..You can make profit off any wearable..Even the craftable ones (Not recommended)
    ----------------------------------
    Telman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Telman said:

lucaaa795 said:

Drayfus said:

Telman said:

1. Buy them
    2. Buy low, sell high

Buy cheap sell high
    Mate that one wasn't directed at you so stop it now.
    Drayfus asked to be shown methods...And i'm pretty sure you're drayfus but whatever.
    As for the thread i forgot to paste it here
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/4169/cubic-castles-prices/p1
    I've played growtopia since the start, ---.
    Go play growtopia.Uninstall Cubic Castles right now.Nobody forced you to mine and farm while you were able to buy and sell stuff.Notdevs' problem that you hate trading..They did it pretty good for the miners already though.
    As ashi said in a previous comment, CC is probably not the game you are looking for, to be honest.

Dude, you don't know me and so don't act like I don't enjoy this game. I love this game, but I think some changes are necessary to both impact the game positively, and also the income the devs can make. I'm willing to pay to enjoy the game further, but I don't want to constantly rely on throwing money on the cash to do that. Also, do me a favor and leave this thread. If you can't argue logically, I don't wanr you wasting my time any further.
This discussion has been closed.