Suggestions for some changes in recipe page

Let's go straight to the topic! It'd be better if:

+Add cave arts (And similarities) in build-able blocks tab (Mark it as "Very rare")
+Mark eggs as "Event exclusive" (Orange names)
+Easter umbrella should be "Event exclusive" since you can only get them in the egg hunt contest
+Add a new color (Violet maybe). It means that those items are not available.

Thanks for reading! :D

Comments

• CD87 said:

+Add cave arts (And similarities) in build-able blocks tab (Mark it as "Very rare")

Hmm maybe they just want to keep a secret how the cave arts look like for the new player, just like they erased the "mining results" sub topic or whatever is it that a long time ago shows what you get from a block that u mine especially the special block such as the starter gifts
    CD87 said:

+Mark eggs as "Event exclusive" (Orange names)
    :D

I think the Orange name only used for the things that you'll get after finishing a quest
    CD87 said:

+Easter umbrella should be "Event exclusive" since you can only get them in the egg hunt contest

Maybe the devs have a plan for that stuff for next Easter event
    CD87 said:

+Add a new color (Violet maybe). It means that those items are not available.

Which item do you mean?
    Sometimes admin place some stuffs that will be updated next server restart but if the items that you meant are the tickets... idk but I think there's an update message that include the tickets in the stuffs that they added

• dawnidawni Member
    Maybe the fact that umbrella isn't "Event Exclusive" is a hint that it will be released again?
  • CD87CD87 Member

Maybe the fact that umbrella isn't "Event Exclusive" is a hint that it will be released again?

I hope this will not come true...