EVENT: The Curse – The End of KnoP Clan?

b&w

EVENT: The Curse – The End of KnoP Clan?

pucerubb&w Who can join the event: anyone
pucerubb&w Duration: 2 weeks
pucerubb&w Rewards: Find “the old Dreadful KnoP” before to know…
pucerubb&w Value in General Ranking of KnoP Event: Pts x2

Dear Qbees! I was so happy to announce the opening of The KnoP LIBRARY, a great place of KNOWLEDGE for all... a place where some KnoP members worked hard…

But seems like life always going wrong. Seems like some days, I’d prefer stay at bed.
Early in the morning, I received a letter. But I’ve not enough strength to tell you what I’ve rode… so scared...
I just let you read this letter:
DreaD said:

Beaveristic,
My time has come.
My time has come to leave the clan and all those stupid Qbee. Don’t think any second you’re an exception of that massive amount of no brained people. All are the same, so badly trustful in life and that rubber thing.
But tell me... Did you really believed that the rubber allow to touch the sky? I now laugh about it.
You, Korak, Justmeg, Coral, Cooky, Killer, Gray, Milestone, Dudo… just are all the same… so pathetic…
Today I’ve met the death and an almighty colorless power. A power that none of you are able to touch.
There is no more SUN but DEATH - There is no more ARENA but GRAVE

Just forget me
Dread

Dear friends, I’m so sad about this… I tried to meet him but I couldn’t find him.
Same thing with the Sunball Arena. I traveled the overworld but found nothing. Seems like that the Lava Ball has disappeared.
I required your help and KNOWLEDGE, or I’m afraid it could be the end of the KnoP Clan…

Beaveristic

017 017 017

Comments

• =Illusion==Illusion= Member
    edited March 2016
    Why U want lick Dread , Bill?
    Did he taste so delicious?
    Hmmmmm O_O
  • You insiltin me and my beautiful pinkness? >:O The old Dread shall PAY bwahahahahahaha
  • *MMS*MMS Member
    Found the realm (which, is a splendid build, I spent a few minutes just exploring it) searched everywhere (well, as much as possible) ... Couldn't find a trace of KnoP.
  • edited March 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I WILL FIND YOU DREADFUL
  • Fun event! I hope I have found old Dread :o *crosses fingers*
  • *beaveristic**beaveristic* Member
    edited March 2016
    I think you found the cursed dread.... but for the old dread?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lucaaa i write down about 1 hour all the hints in the library meet me ingame and i tell U what I think :) or maybe im totally wrong :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

lucaaa795 said:

I found him (???)
    Cubic 2016-03-31 17-24-01-20
    Do i found him or just a troll? ;-;
    Prison III if it's needed to say

Oh that one looks like dread ya

But he seems so sad in this prison, like trapped by a curse...

Mm must find that one
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    This is a fun event ^^ thanks guys
  • Im gonna find you Dreadful!
  • KnoP I wanna join your clan but I can never find you!
    Will Knop be "released from the curse" as soon as someone gets the thing right? Or do we have to wait 2 weeks to see?

Will Knop be "released from the curse" as soon as someone gets the thing right? Or do we have to wait 2 weeks to see?

2 weeks to wait before any results.
    & waiting more challenger...

Okay ^^ thanks. Btw, although Lucaaa and I did this quest together, I'd like you to count it as Lucaaa's win, if we get it right. So give the points to him. Giving me points would be a waste since I haven't participated in any of the previous events. Thanks again.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    This sounds like fun, sadly I suck at adventure stuff and aren't doing this contest! Good luck everyone who does though!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

You mean, you cant afford some stuff needed? I made it really cheap... except maybe the 10-20 pulse bomb needed.

Anyway, there are some reward to take... a really few players joined this =/

I can afford it, just I am really bad at this sort of stuff.
  • Lol i should take a SS >.<
    I dont knew about this event ._.
  • Is dread in prison 3 is the one we have to find??
    Or is there is guestbook bumper somewhere we have to bump
    edited May 2016
    WOOHOOOOOOO YESHHHHH :D my first contest and first win ^^ Thanks a lot @lucaaa795 check this out mate.

Btw, Knop, can you give us the answer? Because I was confused about the "best" wall around the door. We put in bouncy blocks. And thanks again :D

And Knop your build was amazing. I wish we could meet and exchange ideas sometime, and even make something together if you have the time ^^ Maybe someday :)