Holla Confirmation?

2»

Comments

• Well maybe we can add one or make it use the / char ... Ill see what Cosmic thinks. Sometimes I feel like the interface starts to have too many popups and confirmation boxes and it starts to feel a bit clunky.

Thanks so much Kewb :3 Really means a lot when you listen to player's suggestions and possibly implement them XD
  • Funny story I messed up today, and sent a hollawarp saying “Not Selling vends” when I ment to tell someone I didn’t sell vends, and I was about to do a hollawarp xD
  • Funny story I messed up today, and sent a hollawarp saying “Not Selling vends” when I ment to tell someone I didn’t sell vends, and I was about to do a hollawarp xD

Haha, try holla-ing too early for a giveaway and losing all of your prizes.
  • Yea i've mistakenly holla sometimes, would be nice to not waste a holla.
  • Well maybe we can add one or make it use the / char ... Ill see what Cosmic thinks. Sometimes I feel like the interface starts to have too many popups and confirmation boxes and it starts to feel a bit clunky.

ok
  • Same hahaha I always accidentally do holla xD like.... when i type holla is the best way to sell.... It says on the screen... PentaholicOne: is the best way to sell XD its just so funny lel and at the same time embarrassing xD