The Balloon- A Perfect Compromise.

I want to thank the devs for finding the perfect middle ground. I would like to see these well thought out actions continually taken in the future, this shows contests can be very fair. While I over all did not care I did feel an edge of being left out with the competition. There was no way I could compete with those people who could sink hours a day egg collecting to achieve the umbrella. With it being the first hand held accessory it made me even more sad. Many complained and guess what? You took action and gave an incentive for everyone who if they were determined enough could achieve. I no longer felt felt left out and this stroke a perfect balance in so many ways. It gave a steep challenge to those who had the time and were rewarded for their time with an ultra rare without excluding everyone by rewarding those who achieve 500 eggs with the most spectacular balloon ever. So a huge massive thank you.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yes thank you for the balloons!
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I agree with your words :)
    I'm very happy with the reward. Is perfect an magical. :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    And the sparkles it makes when you shoot it :3
  • I feel like a fairy, a warlord of CORAL with my super magic dust that will crush the innards of my foes with a single hand wave! Ergh I mean LOVE RAINBOW! SUNSHINE <3
  • I didn't get a balloon, but congrats to those who did. Unfortunately, I didn't have much time.
  • Well said...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Thanks for the balloons!!
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I was in the middle of the leaderboard. I got sick and had to lay down. When I got up, I was knocked out. I don't want an Umbrella. Sometimes all I want to be is a missing person.

Footnote; Real Estate just opened up in NE Tinkerworld.