Monthly Raffle.

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited March 2016 in General Chat
Can an administrator explain how the raffle will work, and when it'll happen. Thanks.

Comments

• 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    i have 3 tickets, im ready to lose! xD
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

719matmat said:

I have none so stop complaining

He/she wasn't really complaining...
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member

719matmat said:

I have none so stop complaining

He/she wasn't really complaining...
    this^^ i was making a joke :P
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    It's perhaps a thing where you enter a raffle draw
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Perhaps it's a exclusive prize each month o.o or a lottery
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I have a few questions:

1) Will it start this month?

2) Is it 1 token per month?

3) Can I use say 1, 10, 25, 50 a time?

4) Is it gonna be enter and then at the end of the month you get the prize, or enter a token get your prize instantly?

5) Will the grand prize be an Umbrella?

@SirKewberth @CosmicCow XD #PleaseAnswerSomeOfTheQuesion
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Bet it gonna come in packs or something

Maybe. I wish an admin could give us some kind of clues.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Maybe. I wish an admin could give us some kind of clues.
    For now, we will have to rely on speculations.
    :OOOO Can't wait for the raffle then ^^
  • lucaaa795 said:

I asked SirKewberth few days ago about this.
    Here is his awnser:

Spoiler:
    We're still working on it... so final is not clear yet, but people who got tokens from zilla will be in first raffle if they want to. I think probably a machine to add your tokens... but not 100% at this point.

So wait would that mean anyone who ought there tokens would be in a second raffle

lucaaa795 said:

I asked SirKewberth few days ago about this.
    Here is his awnser:

Spoiler:
    We're still working on it... so final is not clear yet, but people who got tokens from zilla will be in first raffle if they want to. I think probably a machine to add your tokens... but not 100% at this point.

So wait would that mean anyone who ought there tokens would be in a second raffle
    It did say monthly raffle. Maybe we'd be able to buy them sooner or later.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    When we're ready to announce the details we'll let you all know. For now just hold onto your tokens or trade them if you want, but they will have some use eventually. Tokens will become fairly common after first raffle, so don't spend a lot of cubits for a token. A token is just a small chance to win something.
  • When we're ready to announce the details we'll let you all know. For now just hold onto your tokens or trade them if you want, but they will have some use eventually. Tokens will become fairly common after first raffle, so don't spend a lot of cubits for a token. A token is just a small chance to win something.

YESSSS, SO EXCITED, HYPERACTIVITY IS RISING UP INSIDE ME, WOOHOOO GOTTA DANCE 24/7
    So the first raffle we can only enter with token from BunnyZilla then the 2nd raffle we can earn/buy tokens?
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited April 2016
    I wonder what's the lowest and the highest prize to get in the raffle?

So the first raffle we can only enter with token from BunnyZilla then the 2nd raffle we can earn/buy tokens?

I guess so, I mean, I think so... I didn't get what I said

Thanks for the answer Kewb, much appreciated.

May a moderator lock this please? Thanks in advance.
This discussion has been closed.