IPad Flying Glitch (?)

Swim_DogSwim_Dog Member
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
I was told by a player that there is a way to 'fly' on the iPad in the over world. I figured out how to do it. I am unsure If I should say how to, or else this thread may be destroyed. Any thoughts?

Comments

• That's been known for awhile haha. Lots of players know, but I wouldn't say it's necessarily a glitch or a bad thing.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's a phone only glitch. But yes, it is possible. There's no harm from it, which is why it isn't fixed.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    its not like theres 5 mil cubits in space, or exclusive realms...
  • Haha! Right. ... Unless Horus has been busy..... >:3
  • DjedoDjedo Member

It's a phone only glitch. But yes, it is possible. There's no harm from it

I've heard that people use it to get better times where race blocks are placed. If that is true the bug is making race blocks almost useless. It should be fixed imho.

• Djedusina said:

It's a phone only glitch. But yes, it is possible. There's no harm from it

I've heard that people use it to get better times where race blocks are placed. If that is true the bug is making race blocks almost useless. It should be fixed imho.

No I think Swim is talking about the flying in the Overworld thing. It only works in Overworlds, but not in realms. You just press the jump button with two fingers on a mobile device.

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited March 2016
    It's not harmless.all you do is use your 2 hands and tap the jum button but your fingers need to be on the edge

PS. it dosen't work in the realms it only works on overworld
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I heard that if you spam space bar, it does the same thing. Never tried it yet
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member

I heard that if you spam space bar, it does the same thing. Never tried it yet

OMG IT DOES! THI IS AMAZING XD
  • edited March 2016
    I dont get this. I keep on thinking that the glitch is this
  • DjedoDjedo Member

No I think Swim is talking about the flying in the Overworld thing. It only works in Overworlds, but not in realms. You just press the jump button with two fingers on a mobile device.

I don't know what kind of jumping he talks about, I just know that one guy in my realm jumped several times higher than qbees usual jump. So some sort of high jumping works in realms.