More Chickens, longer the duration of laying eggs?

LightosphereLightosphere Member
in Bug Reports 41.95 Karma
Hi, so I have 2 Chickens, this morning I got 2 eggs in different spot, but that's not the problem, the problem is that it have been a long time after the first chicken laid her egg before this one, When the second chicken was still yellow, the first chicken could laid egg everytime I harvested my crops (Potato (Decent) & Tomato(Rocky)), but when the second had turned white (small) the first one couldn't lay any egg until today which took about 3 Harvests (1st & 2nd harvest : Potato (Decent soil) & Tomato (Rocky soil), 3rd harvest : Potato(Rocky soil) & Corn(Decent soil))

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    98.40 Karma
    If you have more chickens in general you'll see more eggs.
  • RarixRarix Member
    110.85 Karma

İt's exactly true...
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    41.95 Karma

The problem is not the egg amount, but the duration needed for the chickens to lay eggs, I could see an egg from my chicken everytime I harvest, but after I put another chicken and it grew up into a small white chicken, the old one didn't lay any egg until some hours ago. I've been waiting for about 10 days for any egg.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    98.40 Karma
    more eggs in general... ie more frequently too
  • Yourface2684Yourface2684 Member
    2.70 Karma
    LOL it only matters if u get the right amount of eggs!