Swords an melee weapons

Ever since I started the game I always wanted weapons like swords. Wands are ok, but swords could be used for more strategy in pvp instead of just spamming your wand. The recipe would be, 1 red gem, 4 refined iron, 3 whittle sticks, and varnish.

Comments

• .ci..ci. Member
    Yes! Swords! And different types of swords and other war weapons too.

Long sword
    Short sword
    Rapier
    Throwing dagger
    Battle axe
    War hammer
    Bow and arrows
    Poison in a bottle
    Fire arrows
    Poison arrows
    Poison darts
    Flamethrower
    Breathing flames
    Jedi Force
    Spiked ball and chain
  • .ci. said:

Long sword
    Short sword
    Rapier
    Throwing dagger
    Battle axe
    War hammer
    Bow and arrows
    Poison in a bottle
    Fire arrows
    Poison arrows
    Poison darts
    Flamethrower
    Breathing flames
    Jedi Force
    Spiked ball and chain

Add katanas too >:o
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    YES, CRAFTABLE WEAPONS PLEASE!!! Swords with 500 or 1k uses.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    .Fluffy. said:

Ever since I started the game I always wanted weapons like swords. Wands are ok, but swords could be used for more strategy in pvp instead of just spamming your wand. The recipe would be, 1 red gem, 4 refined iron, 3 whittle sticks, and varnish.

Swards, shields and knights among other similar things are on devs "to do" list. When? I really don't know. I saw tread about it in old forum.
    Since there is a lot of medieval items that could be used, maybe admins can make medieval pack, with lots of helmets, armor, weapons available to pick. New blocks can be implemented, such as stone with moss, flags, flags that will hang on walls, medieval style windows...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Guys, before you go screaming for weapons, remember 1 thing: This is a kids game! We cannot have kids sat watching other people attack each other with weaponry.
  • DjedoDjedo Member

Guys, before you go screaming for weapons, remember 1 thing: This is a kids game! We cannot have kids sat watching other people attack each other with weaponry.

I don't care if weapons couldn't hurt a fly. I would like to have them for role play. And even it they make them as pvp weapon, it doesn't have to be bloody massacre.
    Lego bricks are targeted for youngest population, and they have swords, knifes and holsters, and I haven't heard that child done any massacre inspired by Lego bricks.
    There is sward fight in Peter Pan, should we forbid children to read it or watch it so they don't flip out?

• TarteTarte Member

Half of the people on here are 10+ xD but i see your point
  • Djedusina said:

.Fluffy. said:

Swards, shields and knights among other similar things are on devs "to do" list. When? I really don't know. I saw tread about it in old forum.
    Since there is a lot of medieval items that could be used, maybe admins can make medieval pack, with lots of helmets, armor, weapons available to pick. New blocks can be implemented, such as stone with moss, flags, flags that will hang on walls, medieval style windows...
    That would be really cool! Then people could make cool castes and roleplays

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    I don't like death killing people with blood staining
  • pysino said:

I don't like death killing people with blood staining

Blood would be terrible, but I just want pvp to be more interesting
  • What about wood weapons?
  • It be like the wand, where the qbee swings it then shoots. Maybe the swords will be long. When the qbee is done swinging it. It hurts a qbee. We don't want spam stabbing and every qbee dead. Xd
  • odikaodika Member
    edited March 2016
    I think swords is bad idea.... Why? Becouse wabds in realms be not confortable. Swords be not usable in this game.
    piratax10 said:

.ci. said:

Long sword!
    Short sword
    Rapier
    Throwing dagger
    Battle axe
    War hammer!
    Bow and arrows
    Poison in a bottle
    Fire arrows!
    Poison arrows!
    Poison darts!
    Flamethrower!
    Breathing flames
    Jedi Force!
    Spiked ball and chain

Add katanas too >:o!
    IThis game its not for war!
  • Odika said:

piratax10 said:

.ci. said:

Long sword!
    Short sword
    Rapier
    Throwing dagger
    Battle axe
    War hammer!
    Bow and arrows
    Poison in a bottle
    Fire arrows!
    Poison arrows!
    Poison darts!
    Flamethrower!
    Breathing flames
    Jedi Force!
    Spiked ball and chain

Add katanas too >:o!
    IThis game its not for war!
    And adventures? xP
  • Guys, before you go screaming for weapons, remember 1 thing: This is a kids game! We cannot have kids sat watching other people attack each other with weaponry.

Yes if anything I think it would be best to add a friendly Nyan Rainbow Sword
    XD