Qbee bomb disabling option

Have you ever tried to have a giveaway but all you get out of it is a whole lot of trollers with their seemingly infinite supply of qbee bombs, well this is the post for you. I have composed the idea of a qbee bomb disabling option in realm setups. For example i was in a mine and someone was giving away stuff, and you know how it goes bomber must alway make their presense known so why not have a qbee bomb disabling option, great for busting bombers and keeping giveaways rollin. Whos with me :3

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    But in a mine, it could be useful for many different reasons. Such as keeping noobs away from your bombs or diamonds.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

But in a mine, it could be useful for many different reasons. Such as keeping noobs away from your bombs or diamonds.

It can also be used the other way and you loose what you mine.
    I have this happening to me now and then(so far they always failed to kill me, quick response).
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    scorto7 said:

It can also be used the other way and you loose what you mine.
    I have this happening to me now and then(so far they always failed to kill me, quick response).
    Honestly I don't see much if this happening. If they were trying to kill me, I would just oause and wait for them to leave, which is usually the case. Otherwise, just leave the realm..