Harvester Perk

Don’t you think it’s kinda unfair? I only have harvester 1 and i barely get any crops=I barely level up!
Maybe make a new perk we could get from the farming levels? I thought the harvester perk was just for the Bushes?
What do you think?

Comments

• Harvester perk only increases the chance of getting more sell-able crops, won't increase the xp from pulling the grown crop
  • Stevenlol said:

Harvester perk only increases the chance of getting more sell-able crops, won't increase the xp from pulling the grown crop

Wrong, like for example you need 1000 crop to level up to level 5(just an example) the more crops you get from the harvester perk,ther faster you level up
  • Stevenlol said:

Harvester perk only increases the chance of getting more sell-able crops, won't increase the xp from pulling the grown crop

Wrong, like for example you need 1000 crop to level up to level 5(just an example) the more crops you get from the harvester perk,ther faster you level up
    it's based on the amount of seeds you planted
  • i believe different crops should give better xp. now tomatoes is just the best for xp