HOLLAWEEN SUGGESTIONS O_O

As you all know Hollaween is around the corner but 10 miles down the hall o_o

Anyway's I'm gonna suggest some of these stuff and explain a bit about it

1. Scary paintings! - Remember Easter? Well then. Painting's would look good.
2.Some Raining Blood stamps - WHY O_O just Bc i can make a realm called Raining Kool-aid so I thought this would be the perfect time to. Say something

3. Some wall paper! Yes this may be a little hard for the admin's to think threw and maybe will never get added. Other than that. Add some scratched wall paper (Does not have to be well designed

Clown Outfits! (I believe these are getting added anyways)
4. Clown noses! Diffrent color's such as Yellow Orange Red
5. CLOWN MASKS!
6.CLOWN CAR!
7. A MUSTANG (just Bc, but named The QbeeChetah)
8. Spiders! Like you know how they have the ghost? and slides and spud bugs? WHY NOT SPIDERS O_O?
9. That's all ex dee

Comments

• Clown aren't from halloween, they were just a trend .
  • But this could be cool but we don't have to forget that this is a "kid" based game even if there 're a lot of adults... So blood rain stamp (which could be awesome), clown mask (if there're like the evil faces of killer clowns) won't be added :/ i think
    -Gundam- said:

Clown aren't from halloween, they were just a trend .

And the beginning*, the symbol of halloween was a turnip with a candle into it to commemorate the legend of Jack-O'-Lantern. It changed afterwards for a pumpkin. So any scary thing could appear like halloween themed. This is like the spiders which are considered as halloween themed.

*It was at the origin a pagan festival to celebrate the new year... All infos here : o
  • -Gundam- said:

Trend for Halloween.

Also +1, I want to wear a clown outfit on Halloween. :O

• -Gundam- said:

Trend for Halloween.

Clowns weren't a trend persee.. merely jesters hat n multi-colored clothing. Coulda belonged to a hippi!!
    We want scary clown stuff!! Like masks the make you wee the bed, and cotton candy that eats qbees!!!!
  • -Gundam- said:

Trend for Halloween.

Clowns weren't a trend persee.. merely jesters hat n multi-colored clothing. Coulda belonged to a hippi!!
    We want scary clown stuff!! Like masks the make you wee the bed, and cotton candy that eats qbees!!!!
    Boogieman? Erm, idk if he is scary though. O.o
    Boogieman set would be cool though. o-0