Blue Course Quest not completable

Even if you complete the Blue Course, the quest will never be completed. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• You need to select the next quest (Parkour or Ghost hunt)
  • From where? Nothing pops up. This has happened to two of my friends now. I have completed the blue course before and remember a quest notification popping up.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

From where? Nothing pops up. This has happened to two of my friends now. I have completed the blue course before and remember a quest notification popping up.

You had to pick one of them.. if you do it again it should pop up again though..
  • Nerve said:

From where? Nothing pops up. This has happened to two of my friends now. I have completed the blue course before and remember a quest notification popping up.

You had to pick one of them.. if you do it again it should pop up again though..
    The point is that no options or quest notifications ever came up when finishing the course. No matter how many times my friends finished the course.

I'm almost positive that this is a bug with this quest, you may even create a new account and try it yourself.
  • I got some quests that i couldnt complete them in quest pack for unknown reasons
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Are you in the right course? There are a number of courses named "The Blue Course" but only the one with bedrock (connected to the town center) is the real course.
  • kingfahrikingfahri Member
    edited September 2017
    yeah!!! the blue course quntes bug !! back update reset farmig quntes how farm-op
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Add me ingame, ill help ya search for the problem when i come on (think in about 4/5 hours)
  • Are you in the right course? There are a number of courses named "The Blue Course" but only the one with bedrock (connected to the town center) is the real course.

Thanks for you suggestion.

It is the correct course. It is made by Sir Kewberth, and we got to it via the Town Center. This quest is not working for other people now too.
  • Thanks for you suggestion.

It is the correct course. It is made by Sir Kewberth, and we got to it via the Town Center. This quest is not working for other people now too.

Okay, what device do you use?
    If it's a smartphone, make sure you don't touch anything when your Qbee landed on the destination.
    Why? Cause the pop up will be closed if you touch anything outside the pop up window.
  • Works for me!

The quest should be over once you finish the course. Are you sure you finished it already?

• jacklikestuffjacklikestuff Member
    edited September 2017
    Thanks guys for all your help so far :D

If it's a smartphone, make sure you don't touch anything when your Qbee landed on the destination.
    Why? Cause the pop up will be closed if you touch anything outside the pop up window.
    My friend has finished the parkour multiple times on different devices. On an iPad Mini, on an iPhone and on a PC, but nothing is happening.

Works for me!

The quest should be over once you finish the course. Are you sure you finished it already?

Yep, she has finished it in front of me multiple times but nothing has happened yet.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Thanks guys for all your help so far :D

My friend has finished the parkour multiple times on different devices. On an iPad Mini, on an iPhone and on a PC, but nothing is happening.

Works for me!

Yep, she has finished it in front of me multiple times but nothing has happened yet.
    Tell her to check her quests in the menu. Maybe she picked it without knowing?
  • Idk man, but this stuff once happened to me on a quest, I think the Red Tower...

Anyways I just exited and logged back in and it worked.
  • Will I get something if I completed a Parkour that's not in my Quests?
  • Hmm, this treat was about 3 years ago.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Please check dates before commenting on a post. This post is from 2017.
    the answer to your question is no, only the official quest parkours will give you xp.
This discussion has been closed.