Apparently I can get a mute for not talking to people?

I was just busy building. I didn't feel like interacting. Then someone comes to me. I won't say who. I scroll up my chat bar so I couldn't see any chat activity. and then she said something about, I'll tell mods. You can get banned for not responding to people or something.. Is that true?

Comments

• I was just busy building. I didn't feel like interacting. Then someone comes to me. I won't say who. I scroll up my chat bar so I couldn't see any chat activity. and then she said something about, I'll tell mods. You can get banned for not responding to people or something.. Is that true?

nope that person is just a random kid trying to act like they're something big
    you wont get muted for ignoring ppl
  • I was just busy building. I didn't feel like interacting. Then someone comes to me. I won't say who. I scroll up my chat bar so I couldn't see any chat activity. and then she said something about, I'll tell mods. You can get banned for not responding to people or something.. Is that true?

I thought so. It sounds very over the top. They kept spamming me to buy for tomatoes.

I agree... You can't be muted only for not talking with people... It would be silly to do that... You get the right to talk or not with someone... As jad said, they just want to get attention and to act like they are something big... And a lot of people are doing that (scroll the chat bar up) even mod so that's only words :)
  • Maybe that person told a mod you were cursing or something
  • Maybe that person told a mod you were cursing or something

Mods cant do anything without proof
  • edited September 2017
    You can not get muted for ignoring someone, you can only get muted for using bad language