Egg Hunt! (24-hrs.)

TrivialTrivial Member
edited March 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Hi, guys! Trivial here announcing that as of tomorrow (Saturday 3/26/2016) at exactly 12:00 AM CDT (Central Time) I will begin a painstaking 12-hr.-long Egg Hunt. I am considering launching a livestream of the event, in which you all can watch as I force my eyelids open for your entertainment. Note, that if I do create a livestream, I will not be replying via. any chat, including in-game, as I will be rushing the time to get as many eggs as possible. I don't expect to set any records, but my hopes, a long with many of my friends, is that I might place. We'll see how it goes! I will be using a new account, so as to get no head-start or advantage over anyone else, and the details will be shared on this post one hour prior to the race, including the username, starting location, and livestream link (if the livestream is started). I will be accepting any friend requests during the duration, but please do not try to interfere with the collecting, or I may have to reconsider accepting any further requests. Thanks! Your encouragement is greatly appreciated, as it will be one of the only things keeping me sane (more or less). Thanks for reading guys, and happy hunting!

Please let me know what you think, and feel free to let me know if I should do a livestream or not! c:

EDIT:

Link:

EDIT:

Alright. Here we go again.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :O are you gonna be talking?
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    To keep interruptions to 'none', I suggest turning on your parental controls and setting chat, names, and friends requests.

Good hunting...
  • :O are you gonna be talking?

Haha, yeah. That's the plan, anyways.
    TheTimMan said:

To keep interruptions to 'none', I suggest turning on your parental controls and setting chat, names, and friends requests.

Good hunting...

Thanks for the advice! Although, I will be accepting friend requests unless things get a little too disruptive, in which case I'll just remove everyone and continue on the hunt.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hah! Do the livestream!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'll be watching. If you do it anyway. :) good-luck if you do it.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It sounds fun, you should totally do it! I would watch it while collecting eggs too :D
  • TrivialTrivial Member
    edited March 2016
    Alright, everyone. I will be livestreaming, since everyone seems to be wanting it. Only an hour away and I'm getting it all set up. Note that I will not be showing myself, and I will not be using a mic. Sorry, guys. :c Stressful day. I feel too gross.

My in-game username for the event will be Vez. So if you're wanting to add him, go ahead and send an invite now! c:

Livestream is down. Cannot fix.
    Eggy huntt
  • Eggy huntt

Yeah. And Madame's already managing to steal my eggs. ;3;