Please... just don't.

KVantasKVantas Member
edited September 2017 in General Chat
I'm sorry if this comes off very angry or annoyed (it kinda is) this will also show me who reads the forums so if they ask in-game, I can point out i said it in the forums.

When I started doing the art request, I had free time and no job to clog it up. So it was fine when I had multiple request but now that I have a job with inconsistent days off and barely any free time, I can't do that quickly.
Plus add the fact that I can't save pics anymore so if I do draw it has to be done that day.

I say this in-game is to PM me any request cause my memory is bad, and its easy to just adjust if you want to change your request.
Please don't ask for drawings or ask why it's taking so long, it makes me start regretting doing it and at one point it makes me want to straight up cancel the request.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, I have to deal with the public almost daily for long periods of times and getting a repeat online is just headache inducing. Weather events included to delays.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    For me it looks not any annoyed or angry ^^

But you have to give irl the first hand and games and such comes if yoi have everything alright irl and you are bored or so :p
  • Don't feel pressured by the community. They can wait. If they can't, they don't deserve a picture anyways, because they're impatient. If you ever feel this way, just step away from online games and online activities for some time. I promise it helps. ;)
  • You can take a break, if they cant wait then just put down your foot and say: Hey! I need a break!