I need some farming help

SparklyPookaSparklyPooka Member
edited September 2017 in Help Requests
Returning player here. o/

Okay, so apparently if you plant too high your crops die. Two sets of 5 died on me within MINUTES of planting and watering them and I'm frustrated now since I thought this was actually going to be fun. >_>

And apparently you can't have anything above your crops either? Like at ALL? Well, what the point, then! I don't want to have to break my entire realm just to be able to grow something.

I have a mountain realm door (I think? has ice and nests all over the place) If I flatten this area would tomatoes grow there? (Of course, I'm poor, so I can't even get more tomatoes and I'm starting to think it was a waste of time returning to this game)

Either way, can someone clarify?

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Crops wont grow if any stamp has been used (only ones able are cloudy and bttomless cloudy)

Also crops dont grow if there are less than 20 blocks above it, for instance if there id a block 10 blocks above it the crop will die

That mountain mine it could grow in as long as you dont have used any stamps
  • SparklyPookaSparklyPooka Member
    edited September 2017
    What is a stamp? And how do you check if you've used a stamp on a realm?

Wait.. what? Crops don't grow if there is less than 20 block above it? I'm so confused!

Why did they make this so complicated? Could have been an easy "plop down a block, plant seed, water it, it grows" but instead they have all these hidden restrictions.

Well, thanks for the answer. I think I'm just gonna go back to playing path of exile. I'm regretting returning to this game. This has just been one massive waste of time and disappointment.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

What is a stamp? And how do you check if you've used a stamp on a realm?

Wait.. what? Crops don't grow if there is less than 20 block above it? I'm so confused!

Why did they make this so complicated? Could have been an easy "plop down a block, plant seed, water it, it grows" but instead they have all these hidden restrictions.

Well, thanks for the answer. I think I'm just gonna go back to playing path of exile. I'm regretting returning to this game. This has just been one massive waste of time and disappointment.

With stamp i means such looks like dark, murky etc. To be sure you have cloudy you can just buy one for 50 cubits.... but all realms begin with a cloudy

Thought about logic irl? Like if you put down a plant and then make a building above it from not even a meter high without sunlight them what would happen with a plant irl?

And so you quit again because some plant refuses to grow because you are too lazy to grow on an easy way?..... okay then....
  • SparklyPookaSparklyPooka Member
    edited September 2017
    Hmm... So it's something you have to specifically buy? I probably didn't then.

This is a game with squishy looking blocks and a white blob that walks around. It doesn't need to be realistic. This is a GAME. Real life logic has nothing to do with it.
    "too lazy to grow an easy way" uh, but nothing was growing. lul

Did you not read the part where they all died?

Also, your text is really hard to read. First you say there can be blocks above, and then you immediately contradict yourself and say there can't be. Which is it?

Well, whatever. Thanks for trying, even though you just ended up confusing me more. Have a good day.